About this item
Use this intelligent and ultra-compact adapter to conveniently connect your 30-pin accessories to devices featuring the Lightning connector.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.6 x 0.7 x 3.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you buy the one that says Apple, it is genuine Apple. Pay attention though, b/c Walmart also sells a different brand that looks about the same.by gspfunk3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is really from apple.by An anonymous customer1/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I received this, it was packaged in an Apple box and works perfect.by jjdeadhead3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For new 5th generation 2012 model iPod touchs. Adapter lets you connect devices to many of the older 30 pin devices docking stations, car chargers, etc.by 896412/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It worked for me. I have a Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere 2, iHome alarm dock, and an off brand 30-pin dock w/ an audio out jack. It also worked with my Kenwood 30-pin cable for the system in my truck. Even though it costs more, get the genuine Apple adapter. Many of the knock-offs won't work for audio.by gspfunk2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?