About this item
Apple Bottoms eyewear features trend setting designs with state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques. The result is a truly spectacular eyewear collection for stylish women. Bold designs, vibrant colors and eye-catching temple treatments make Apple Bottoms an ideal choice for the woman who appreciates fashionable eyewear.
Apple Bottoms Women's Rx-able Optical Frame:
- Stylish women's metal frame in modified rectangular shape
- Stainless steel construction
- Metal with plastic temple tip
- Eye-catching temple design
Walmart Vision Centers across America have been offering optical eyewear and reliable personal service for over 18 years. Our knowledgeable staff is trained to demonstrate and recommend eyewear solutions that will help you and your Family Save Money and Live Better!
Walmart Vision Center Rx Lenses starting at: $29
- Single Vision $29
- Line Bifocals $49
- No Line Bifocal $79
- Lightweight Plastic Lens
- Free Scratch Resistance
- Free 12-Month Breakage Warranty
Brands also available in your local Walmart Stores:
- Coppertone Polarized
- Nikon eyes
- Zeiss Experience
- Platinum Finish No Glare
Visit your local Walmart Vision Center Associates for Demonstrations and recommendations for your Rx. Bring us Your Favorite Frame so we can fill your Rx and Save You Money!
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 5.25 x 1.0|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Purple is the only color for this item, but A/B brand has many other styles somewhat similar in different colors. Walmart has the best selection of frames available.by castlegrl4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?