About this item
The Antra auto-darkening welding helmet features built-in integrated circuits that can control the filter to darken precisely during the welding processes, therefore protecting the welder's eyes.
Antra ATH-4200 Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet with Variable Shade 4/9-13 with Grinding Feature:
- Colts Lab approved ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3 Standards
- Superior auto-darkening lens for ARC MIG TIG welding
- Variable shade control: shades #9 to 13
- Solar power cell design with two replaceable lithium batteries
- Continuous delay time (0.25-0.8s) / sensitivity control
- Cheater lens-compatible design
- Full automatic power on/off
- Auto darkening helmet can be used for MIG/MAG, TIG and ARC welding
- Switch for grinding and cutting mode (shade 4)
- very light design weighs only 500 grams
- Viewing area: 98mm X 44mm / 3.86 X 1.73
- Light state: shade DIN4
- Dark state: shade DIN9-13
- Switching time from light to dark: 0.00004
- Helmet material: high impact polyamide nylon
- Automatic welding helmet operating temperature: 14 to 131degrees Fahrenheit
- Storage temperature: -4F to 158F
- Warranty: two years
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 8.75 x 12.88|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.