About this item
McKesson Brand 84-43 Anti Embolism Thigh High Stocking Large Long Length
- Thigh-Length Style
- Size: Large Long
- Calf Circumference: Greater than 15 inch (38.1cm)
- Upper Thigh Circumference: Less than 25 inch (63.5cm)
- Length Gluteal Furrow to Bottom of Heel: Greater than 33 inch (83.8cm)
- Color Code Shown at Top: Blue
- Color Code Shown at Toe: Blue
- Nylon/spandex. Gradient pressure compression. Formed heel pocket. No-bind, stay-up top. Color coded for easy sizing. Inspection toe hole.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.1 x 6.0 x 1.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My doctor recommends the thigh high as well I think cause you get better blood flow going. I am not sure about sleeping with them on at night but when I was in the hospital they made me wear them 24/7. So I would think you can wear them all the time. At night I like to use a leg wedge and it keeps my legs above my heart. This way I don't have to wear the stockings. I hope this helps you.by Stormy3283/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I agree with the doctor. I think the longer ones are better for your circulation.by wmbglady3/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Description says 2/pr and packaged 12 per box Is it a pair of stockings or is it 2 pairs of stockings?
- This is ONE pair of stockings, so 2 stockings - one for each leg.by Fairah3/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?