About this item
Get better reception, improve signal strength and get more channels with the Antennas Direct PA18 Ultra-Low Noise Pre-Amplifier. It is designed to enhance the performance of antennas that have a weak signal in areas over 30 miles away from the broadcast towers. It also improves the amplification of 100' of cable or more from the antenna to the TV, as well as applications with splitters. The sleek and powerful UHF VHF preamplifier is embedded with clear circuit technology. This preamp kit includes a power inserter and two coaxial cables. The weatherproof construction is easy to install. It takes up a minimal amount of space and can usually be located in a low-visibility spot. The TV antenna preamplifier is engineered to deliver uncompromising reception and consistent signal performance for reliable picture quality.
Antennas Direct PA18 Ultra-Low Noise Pre-Amplifier:
- Low-noise pre-amplifier
- Gain: 18.6dB VHF/15.4dB UHF
- Weatherproof construction
- UHF VHF Preamplifier kit includes power inserter and 2 coaxial cables
- Great solution for signal loss in rural areas and coaxial cables running over 100'
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.13 x 4.5 x 3.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The amp has a short (input) cable connection to/from the antenna in order to get the original signal at its greatest starting point. This mostly dictates an outside mounting. I have both my antenna and this amp on the side of my house, then I ran the amp output coax around my outside wall, then itot the house at the room with the TV. I suppose one could mount this inside the house in a situation like mine but is not necessary for weather protection or operation. The power, by the way, is fed to the amp via a module at the TV end of the coax, in the same cable as the signal, from a convenience house outlet next to the TV. Anyway the answer is "either" but usually "outside". It is a great addition to my systemby FRANKINWASH4/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is for outdoor use in rural areas.by CommunityAnswer5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can enhance your HD reception. The drawback from using this or any pre-amplifier is that it can enhance "noise" which can lead to poor reception. The company who makes this amplifier understands the drawback and strives to greatly reduce the noise issue. That being said when installing this amplifier, please follow all directions as it will help maximizing its overall potential.by CommunityAnswer2/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the operating temperature rage is -30°C to 65°Cby CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Antennas Direct, Inc. will either repair or replace the defective product at no charge to you. This warranty covers parts, but does not cover any costs incurred in removal or reinstallation of the product. This limited warranty does not apply if the product is damaged or fails from: misuse, improper installation, abuse, and modification of the product as originally manufactured by Antennas Direct, Inc. Antennas Direct, Inc. dealers will arrange for the replacement or repair and return to you without charge the product which failed due to defective material or workmanship.
Antennas Direct Inc. will not assume any liabilities for any other warranties express or implied, made by any other person. The foregoing shall be the sole and exclusive remedy of any person, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, and Antennas Direct Inc. shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damage or commercial loss, or from any other loss or damage as set forth above.