Antennas Direct ClearStream Micron-XG UHF Indoor DTV Antenna with Amplifier and Reflector Screen
Customers also considered
- $89.99List price
- $35.99List price
- Reduced Price$39.95Was
About this item
About this item
The Micron-XG Antennas Direct Clearstream Micron Antenna receives free over-the-air digital and HD programming with no monthly cable or satellite fees. The advanced design is perfect for urban areas within 35 miles of broadcast towers. Simply connect to your TV using the coaxial cable provided and perform a channel scan and in minutes you'll be enjoying free local broadcast. The sleek, compact design of the DTV UHF indoor antenna blends with most home decor. The heightened gain performance of the ClearStream Micron-XG is achieved with the ClearStream Micron Reflector and the Micron Variable In-Line Amplifier System. The added gain settings of the in-line amplifier, in addition to the added range of broadcast reception from the Micron Reflector, make it the most powerful compact indoor antenna in the world. Designed for flexibility, the Micron-XG can be either table- or wall-mounted.
The Micron-XG Antennas Direct Clearstream Micron Antenna delivers TV signals from widely located broadcast towers, negating the need for an antenna rotator in most cases.
Antennas Direct ClearStream Micron-XG UHF Indoor DTV Antenna with Amplifier and Reflector Screen:
- The ClearStream HDTV Antenna with amplifier and reflector screen has a range up to 35 miles with Reflector
- Consistent gain through the entire UHF DTV channel spectrum
- Indoor use only
- Micron-XG Antennas Direct Clearstream Micron Antenna Dimensions: 10" x 11" x 4.5" without Reflector
- Ampilifer provides 4 gain settings: +5dB, +10dB, +15dB and +20dB
- Enjoy ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and other local networks
- Receives crystal clear UHF HDTV signals
- Special brackets allow element panels to array in multiple directions targeting broadcast towers in two different locations
- The DTV UHF indoor antenna is the perfect backup in case of emergencies or bad weather
- 6' coaxial cable and in-line amplifier kit included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Locate the digital television broadcast towers serving your area by going to antennapoint.com and filling in your address or zip code
- Need help with the ClearStream HDTV Antenna with amplifier and reflector screen? Call the customer support team 7 days a week at 877-825-5572 (Monday-Friday 9am-9pm CST; Saturday-Sunday, 10am-6pm)
|Product Type:||HDTV / TV / radio antenna|
|Recommended Use:||Indoor - wall-mountable, table mount|
|Wave Band:||FM, UHF, VHF / 470 - 700 MHz|
|Cables Included:||1 x antenna cable - 8.3 ft|
|Connector Type:||1 x antenna ( F connector )|
|Power Device:||Power adapter - external|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.5 x 14.5 x 2.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes! & Tes!by StLouis35milesaway8/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These antennas are to pick up all the free over the air TV station signals. They do not pick up the cable channels that you pay extra for on a cable service. I used to have cable TV and realized I was paying for all those channels that I didn't watch so why pay for this service??? With this antenna I scanned my TV and picked up about 45 channels of which I went back in and deleted those that I didn't want to watch. Now I have just the ones I want. Over the air and for FREE you should pick up all 3 major networks ....ABC, CBS and NBC which, as you know carry most your favorite TV shows. I also have two 24 hour/7 days a week channels of movies and old classic TV shows plus I get Fox, etc etc....all in digital Hi-Def.by Teepers10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (31) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use a cable splitter and connect to multiple televisions.by CommunityAnswer10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$39.95Was
- $43.05List price
Policies & Plans
Antennas Direct, Inc. will either repair or replace the defective product at no charge to you. This warranty covers parts, but does not cover any costs incurred in removal or reinstallation of the product. This limited warranty does not apply if the product is damaged or fails from: misuse, improper installation, abuse, and modification of the product as originally manufactured by Antennas Direct, Inc. Antennas Direct, Inc. dealers will arrange for the replacement or repair and return to you without charge the product which failed due to defective material or workmanship.
Antennas Direct Inc. will not assume any liabilities for any other warranties express or implied, made by any other person. The foregoing shall be the sole and exclusive remedy of any person, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, and Antennas Direct Inc. shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damage or commercial loss, or from any other loss or damage as set forth above.