Better Homes and Gardens Antique Wallpaper Comforter Set, Spice
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ant Wallpaper Set will bring a refined and classic look to any bedroom. Affordable and attractive, it will bring an inviting and fresh feel to your bed.
Ant Wallpaper 3-Piece Comforter Set, Spice
- Includes: 1 comforter, 1 bed skirt, 1 sham
- Thread count: 225
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash, gentle cycle; Tumble dry, low heat
- Dimensions: 68" x 90"/39" x 76" x 15"/20" x 26"
- Fill: Polyester
- Bed skirt has drop length of 15"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is the material a silky feel or cotton like feel? Does it have a different backing on the back of the comforter?
- It is silky on the front and cotton on the back. And yes the back is the brown color, solid.by TBRN099/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The material is soft and silky and luscious! The stripe on one side is simply narrower than the wider stripe on the other side. Other than that, there is no difference.by sixxer12116/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The comforter has different materials on the front. Most are reasonably soft, but a couple can be a little bit scratchy -- like the jacquard print, and the brown striping that looks like chenille, but is a little rougher. The back side is a cotton-poly blend that's alot softer. I wouldn't say it's uncomfortable tho, but if you're sensitive, you might want to make sure your sheets are pulled up enough to fold over the edge of the blanket when you're sleeping. Hope that helps!by MissAnguin3/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tag on the comforter says the front & fill are 100% polyester. It does not feel silky or slippery. It feels more like cotton. The tag also states that the back is 60% cotton & 40% polyesther. It also feels like cotton. It is a touch thinner than the top but still ample. The backing of the spice colored one matches the brown that you can see at the edge of the top of the comfortorby AReluctantOnlineShopper2/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- More of a cotton like feel on the back of the comforter, same material as bedskirt.by tomtrevathan2/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The backing feels more like cotton (soft) the front like polyster, but not a "rough" polyster.by groll2/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- softer cotton, not silky. back side matches the bedskirt, solid brown.by paulas012/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The king set comes with two shams.by ReRe2069/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There were two shams in my king size set, and a bed ruffle (skirt)by An anonymous customer4/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 2 shams with the full, queen and king comforter.by glassonion11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This had to be a misprint. I ordered the queen size and I received 2 shams. I caught that also before i ordered.by spicyhot201211/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There were 2 pillow shams included in the King size set.by scoobygirl749/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased a full-size set from the store. It had 2 standard-size pillow shams in it, not 1.by Paula127/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (16) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I love this set, however, after washing and drying the comforter, I pulled it out of the dryer there were two separate tears in the fabric and they weren't on the seam. I still love the comforter and am driving 30 miles to get another as they are out of stock of my size online. Now I will only dry clean it.by danijase12/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes , it is washable and holds up very well.by TBRN099/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but don't put it in the dryer. Just air dry it.by dachshundservant8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I washed my king in my front load and I wish I hadn't. The wrinkles NEVER came out!by texasJKB7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's never a good idea to machine wash a comforter set even if the care instructions say it's okay. To keep your bedding looking it's best, ALWAYS dryclean!by glassonion10/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOT machine washable! It says it is, but the material on the border is flimsy and disintegrates in the wash, even on a gentle setting. I would recommend DRY CLEAN ONLY for this bedding set!by MissAnguin7/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?