Ansell Vinyl Touch Gloves, S/M, 50ct
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$74.15 List price $96.53Save $22.38
- $19.35 List price $25.29Save $5.94
- Reduced Price$46.50 List price $60.58Save $14.08
- Reduced Price$3.80 List price $4.91Save $1.11
- Reduced Price$14.29 List price $18.63Save $4.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Whether you are a personal care aid or caring for family, the Ansell Vinyl Disposable Gloves makes the job easier. These Vinyl Touch Gloves are easy to put on and take off when the job is finished. They fit either hand and are latex free for those with sensitive skin. The 50 ct S/M Ansell Gloves will give you an ample supply for your first aid and health care needs.
Ansell Vinyl Touch Gloves:
- Easy on and off
- Fits either hand
- Latex free
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 3.62 x 6.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes they are powder free. Yet they slip on as if there was powder in them. They are super comfy too. The only time I get a tear is when I am gathering branches before mowing.by Plug594/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by LinOne3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - latex free, powder free. I can vouch because I've used these very gloves for years, but it also says so ON THE FRONT OF THE BOX.by JiJiMac3/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know if they are powder free or not. I prefer to use Medline Curad Powder Free, Latex Free Nitrile Exam Gloves (Pack of 150).by DoreenOnline2/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I only saw your question today. You probably don't care now... I love these gloves. Liquid will not seep THROUGH the gloves but can enter from the wrist.by Plug594/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, it depends on the liquid, of course. I've used this brand of gloves for years, and for various applications. They have NEVER leaked. Permanent hair color, auto oil, trans. fluid, wash, wax, gardening, etc. - anything really filthy - I pull them off and my hands are spotless. Plus, I'm female with fairly long fingernails, and my nails don't pierce the glove tips. Obviously, if you're playing with acetone or some other liquid corrosive to vinyl, your gloves will dissolve before your eyes.by JiJiMac3/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, liquid will not seep through. These are medical grade gloves.by NovemberKat7/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$14.82 List price $20.73Save $5.91
- from $11.97
- from $10.28