About this item
From the manufacturer of America's number one choice for flags, Annin United States State Flags are made from 100 percent SolarMax Nylon and have been designed to meet official state flag specifications.
New Mexico State Flag, 4' x 6', Nylon SolarGuard Nyl-Glo, Model# 143770:
- The New Mexico State Flag was designed by archaeologist Dr
- Harry Mera in response to a Flag contest sponsored by the Daughters of the American Revolution in 1923
- It is a simple design of the Zia Indian's sun symbol in red on a yellow field
- The Zia sun symbol reflects the Zia philosophy of the basic harmony of the universe; all centering on the sacred number 4
- 4 represents many things including the 4 seasons, the 4 directions of the Earth and the 4 stages of life, childhood, youth, adulthood and old age
- All Annin Flagmakers flags are sewn in either South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH
- Annin's superior quality is time-tested and meets the requirements of the most discerning buyer
- Nyl-Glo, Tough-Tex and Bulldog are registered trademarks and manufactured exclusively by Annin Flagmakers
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||73.0 x 48.0 x 0.125|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.