Check out these related products
- $49.72 List price $65.00Save $15.28
- $28.74 List price $35.00Save $6.26
- $27.75 List price $54.97Save $27.22
- $25.81 List price $35.00Save $9.19
- $15.54 List price $18.99Save $3.45
- $24.03 List price $30.00Save $5.97
- $12.76 List price $15.99Save $3.23
- $14.39 List price $19.99Save $5.60
- $15.95 List price $17.95Save $2.00
- $30.89 List price $40.00Save $9.11
Consider these popular products
- $17.07 Was $19.33Save $2.26
- $18.88 List price $27.00Save $8.12
- $13.82 List price $23.95Save $10.13
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Anna Suis trendsetting rock-and-roll looks have made her one of this decade's top five fashion icons (Time). Here, in the first book to cover the entire scope of Sui's twenty-year career, fans get rare access to the designer's creative process. This richly visual retrospective celebrates her influence, from her first show that snared the support of supermodels Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington, and Kate Moss to the role she's played in making the babydoll dress one of fashion's most iconic silhouettes. With more than 400 photographs from legendary photographers, this exquisite tomewith a shimmering foil-stamped coveris essential for all fashionistas.
|Contributed by:||White, Jack|
|Contributed by:||Sui, Anna|
|Publisher:||Chronicle Books Llc|
|Publish Date:||Nov 2010|
|Number of Pages:||287|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.5 x 11.25 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.