Andis Company 7-Piece Pro Pet Clipper With Professional Blade
Customers also considered
- Clearance$18.34 List price $21.26Save $2.92
- $26.85 List price $30.47Save $3.62
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$12.23 List price $16.65Save $4.42
- Reduced Price$9.16 List price $12.50Save $3.34
- $6.02 List price $13.99Save $7.97
- Reduced Price$12.62 List price $17.17Save $4.55
- Clearance$9.28 List price $18.99Save $9.71
- Clearance$10.51 List price $21.99Save $11.48
- Clearance$124.40 List price $168.08Save $43.68
- Reduced Price$5.11 List price $7.99Save $2.88
- $13.31 List price $29.99Save $16.68
- Reduced Price$104.25 List price $140.74Save $36.49
- Reduced Price$5.34 List price $7.99Save $2.65
- Clearance$6.69 List price $13.99Save $7.30
- Reduced Price
- Reduced Price$11.01
- Reduced Price$22.23 List price $30.15Save $7.92
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get professional results at home with an Andis Company 7-Piece Pro Pet Clipper And Professional Blade. All pets deserve to look their best, and this trimmer gives you pet salon-quality results in the convenience of your own home. The powerful yet gentle Andis pet clipper is effective on almost all breeds, be they large, small or somewhere in between. The blades move at an amazing 3700 spm, yet it is almost whisper-quiet. The rotary motor is also essentially maintenance free, making the device easy to own. The well-designed Andis pet groomer features a nearly unbreakable plastic housing, along with an ergonomically-designed handle that's curved to fit your hand. Together with the UltraEdge and CeramicEdge, which are available separately, the device features the largest selection of blades in the industry, so you can give your pets a customized look. The blades are also compatible with most other detachable-type clippers.
The Andis Company 7-Piece Pro Pet Clipper And Professional Blade comes complete with a professional detachable AG blade, size 10, which delivers a medium cut for general close clipping, four snap-on comb attachments: sizes 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2", clipper blade oil and a convenient carrying case.
Andis Company 7-Piece Pro Pet Clipper:
- Powerful dog trimmer ideal for complete dog grooming
- 3700 spm blade speed
- Andis pet clipper features an extremely quiet and powerful rotary motor which is maintenance free
- Break resistant housing, contoured to fit your hand
- Everything fits into a sturdy hard case, convenient for travel and storage
- Designed and manufactured for years of reliable use
- Pro Pet blades are detachable for ease of changing and cleaning
- Works with all UltraEdge and CeramicEdge blades (sold separately) - the largest selection in the industry
- Blades also compatible with most detachable-type clippers
- Professional detachable AG blade, size 10, which delivers a medium cut for general close clipping
- Four snap-on comb attachments: sizes 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- Clipper blade oil
|Manufacturer Part Number:||21420|
|Primary Shelf ID:||202082|
|Features:||Made In America|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.75 x 2.50 x 9.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes and you will be very happy with this product. I have 2 shitzu's one has fine hair and one very course hair. This works great on both. I can groom them both in less than 2 hours, these clippers amaze me!by Geesh10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These clippers will work but you will likely have to do a few sessions. You will need to do a medium cut and then go over it for a shorter cut. My advice would be to take her to a groomer, have them do an initial cut and then use these clipppers on a regular basis to keep her groomed short.by shellsdell011/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure what a double coat is exactly or whether or not my dog has one. But I can tell you one thing that it takes me a long time to shave him with multiple strokes in each section to remove hair. I have used this new andis trimmer only once but I knew right away it was much faster and stronger than my old one and I think it has great power for the money. It also comes with a one year warranty. Just make sure you use a few drops of oil in the trimmer then wipe with a dry cloth before, during and after your shave to keep the blade working properly. I would highly recommend this product! I get a huge pile of hair when I'm done that is normally all over my floor and happily sweep it up knowing I won't have that problem! Good luck!by landshrk10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After reading reviews, and returning a different one, I bought this one. My sheperhd with a double coat gets hot spots so I need to be able to shave it all off. works great!by OnlineBuyerKJS2/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One of my dogs has a extremely thick double coat & it took a 2-3 day job about 2-4 hrs a day job down to 45 minutes. Like cutting soft butter, compared to other clippers I have used. They were quiet & did not snag. They actually worked better than the $120 pr that we borrowed from my sister.by nonyon12/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Heavy Duty ,I have a 80lb Blue Heeler and he has a double coat of hair and I live in Texas,where its almost 100 degrees every day and my dog was miserable.But this clipper cut so good he is finally comfortable.It was a bargainby leroy20109/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe you'd find that these clippers will work for you. I found them to go through a thick pomeranian coat easily enough. My dog has a very thick, double coat and it took off most of the fur easily and one swipe. I got my dogs coat down to 1/8th inch since we also are in Florida and like to walk our dogs and she kept being too hot. My problem was when i was trying to get it all as short as i was and make it look really uniform. Took me a few passes, but it looks professionally done, and people are complimenting us on how pretty she looks.by doggieowner6910/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You'll probably have to cut the majority of fur off first and go back and give a refined haircut.by SusieOpinion086/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have a 4 1/2 month old Standard Poodle puppy. Her coat is fine and soft. will this Andis groom her easily? Can I use this on her muzzle also?
- I use on the muzzle of my shi-tzu's One is a very fine haired lil girl and worked great, my other is a more coarse haired male it works great on him too! I am very pleased with the product and would buy again. Hope this helps youby Geesh4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this clipper will be perfect, I have a Shih tsu and I also do her muzzle.by shellsdell011/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this to groom our teddy bear pup, who also has fine hair similar to yours, and the answer is NO. This clipper was awful! Chewed it up and ruined her groom.by NLBerger6/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You should have no problem with this set of clippers.by Mickilynn9/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This worked great on my mini poodle. Of course I dont have a pic with the cut but you can at least see his coat which is also fine and soft. Hope this helps.by FromAnotherMom1/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our dogs are shitzu/poodle mix, the one that has poodle hair is a little tougher to shear, but it worked well. Just make sure you brush out the curly and matted hair thoroughly and it should work great. You will have to choose the length of guard to use, per your preference. I went short as ours are black and were really hot in the summer heat. The kit comes with trimming scissors that work well. Scissors worked well on muzzle and tail. You'll learn how to use these clippers and where your individual proficiency is with their use.by Number1MogulMan4/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will, they are superior clippers.by shellsdell014/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, absolutely. My dog is a wire haired fox terrier and this works beautifullyby Snoober6/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will. My german shepherd's top coat is long and coarse and it cuts that, as well as the fluffy rabbit-like undercoat.by OnlineBuyerKJS10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I cant recommend these highly enough. I shave my Bernese Mt Dog and he has a very thick double coat.by MomsMoneyAtWalmart10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, wonderfully. Our long haired dauchsund has very wiry course hair. From other reviewers it sounds like it does not do well with very fine hair... we don't have any of that so I wouldn't know.by JohnUnqiueNickname7/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have a 100 lb. golden retriever/collie mix, and her hair is thick and a total mess. The clippers worked great.by trentroy7/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$18.34 List price $21.26Save $2.92