About this item
This Andis 450 1.5" Flat Iron delivers instant and simple styling. Its titanium plates create an ultra-smooth finish and gives you even heat that preserves natural oils. It also seals the hair cuticle for maximum moisture to give you shine and luster. The titanium plates of this Andis flat iron also resist heat corrosion and eliminates buildup that causes odor. You can choose the preferred temperature for your hair using its 20 heat settings. This flat iron has a maximum range of up to 450 degrees for long-lasting styles. The clamp design holds hair tight for quick results. It even features worldwide dual voltage, so you can easily take it with you while traveling. This frost blue Andis flat iron has a 30-second heat-up time, a tangle-free swivel cord and an auto shut-off feature.
Andis, 450 1.5" Titanium Flat Iron:
- Delivers instant styling with ease
- Titanium technology creates an ultra-smooth finish
- Gives you even heat that preserves natural oils and seals the hair cuticle for maximum moisture
- Titanium plates resist heat corrosion and eliminate chemical build-up that causes unwanted odors
- Andis titanium flat iron has 20 heat settings
- Maximum temperature up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- 30 second heat up time
- Tangle-free swivel cord
- Auto shut-off feature
- Dual voltage for international use
- Clamp-style design holds hair tight for quicker, sleeker results
- Andis flat iron in frost blue, is ideal for creating a variety of styles
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.75 x 4.25 x 2.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.