Anchor Hocking 10-Piece True Seal Food Storage Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Anchor Hocking 10-Piece True Seal Food Storage Set is a versatile kitchen essential. The containers are made from tempered glass for superior durability and suited for multi-purpose needs. This item is ideal for use as a food storage container set to keep leftovers like salads, meats and more at their best for a long time. Each container comes with a patent-pending True-Seal lid that locks out air for added freshness and seals in contents. You can be confident it will keep food and even liquids inside. This glass food storage set is built with the endurance to handle multiple temperature variants, which makes it safe for the freezer, microwave and dishwasher. Those without the lids can even be used in your oven to help create delicious desserts and wholesome meals for your family. This assortment features 1, 2, 4 and 7-cup sizes to suit all of your food storage and cooking needs.
The Anchor Hocking 10-Piece True Seal Food Storage Set includes an impressive variety of rounded bowls.
Anchor Hocking 10 Piece True Seal Storage Set:
- 10-piece storage set
- True-Seal lids are airtight
- 1-cup round
- 2-cup round
- 4-cup round
- 7-cup round
- Dishwasher, freezer and microwave-safe
- Glass is oven-safe
- Glass is made in the USA; lids made in China
- Food storage container set model# 92093WC
- Lid color: Green
- Contains: Five glass containers in various sizes with matching lids
|Manufacturer Part Number:||92093|
|Assembled Product Weight:||8.0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.7 x 7.5 x 7.2 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, Anchor's website says to only use them in the microwave with a gap, or without the lid.by GemmaReviews9/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have always left my lids on loosely as covers in the microwave. My husband does at work in the breakroom (questionable) microwave. We have had no issues.by bhunji9/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, PLASTIC FOOD STORAGE COVERS are designed for microwave ovens. The lids are not intended for conventional oven, stovetop, broiler, or toaster oven use. Lids are freezer, refrigerator & top rack dishwasher safe.by Anchor Product Expert8/11/2014Written by a verified representative from Anchor Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are glass.by GeorgeStraitFan8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- It should be since the product is made out of plastic and not plastic!by Luvcrafts201011/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (14)Was this answer helpful?
- the tops are bpa freeby InThePines211/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (23) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Never take anything glass directly from the freezer to the microwave or oven (it will crack, or explode), Anchor recommends to let whatever it is to thaw first before heating.by GemmaReviews5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- says noby westernniceguy1/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?