About this item
The Amped wireless high-power smart repeater expands the range of any 802.11b/g/n wireless network by repeating the signal from a wireless router and redistributing it in a new "extended" location. The SR10000 Amped wireless smart repeater is equipped with advanced dual 600mW amplifiers and 5dBi detachable high gain antennas to extend Wi-Fi coverage by a staggering 10,000 square feet. The Premium Series Amped wireless high-power smart repeater features network bridging capabilities that allow additional networking devices, such as PCs and network switches, to attach to one of the five available wired network ports for network access. The Amped Premium Series wireless router repeater works with all Wi-Fi networks.
Amped Wireless High Power Smart Repeater, Wireless-N 600mW, SR10000:
- Extends the range of any wireless network
- Dual 600mW amplifiers
- Designed for indoor use
- High-speed 300N MIMO is well-suited for video streaming and high-traffic networks
- Add up to five wired ports
- Smart security features
- Universal Wi-Fi network compatibility
- Simple setup
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 8.5 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I do not believe it is for cell phone reception at all. It is for WIFIby robearx9/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it extends your current wireless signal as lond as this unit is placed within a range within 75% signal from your existing router.by rman65111/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only extends wirelss router signals.by Stretchg1/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it extends your current wireless signalby rman65111/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably will. Works with our 2 camerasby Stretchg1/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it uses the same signal you already have though it does create a new SSID to connect to. So sometimes you maybe in betweenby robearx1/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
The manufacturer warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of the original purchase.
The manufacturer agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.