Amo Blink Contacts Lubricant Eye Drops, .3 fl oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $22.16 List price $26.60Save $4.44
- Reduced Price$13.25 List price $20.82Save $7.57
- Reduced Price$12.66 List price $13.45Save $0.79
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Relief As Natural As Blinking For Soft and Rgp Lenses Moisturizes Your Eyes With Hyaluronate, A Naturally Occurring Substance Found In Your Eyes. Hyaluronate Forms A Moisture Cushion So Eyes Stay Refreshed and Comfortable. Fortified With Beneficial Electrolytes Found In Natural Tears. With The Gentle Disappearing Ocupure Preservative. Blinking Is The Eye's Own Natural Way of Replenishing The Tear Film. Use Blink Contacts Eye Drops to Lubricate and Rewet Soft and Rigid Gas Permeable (Rgp) Contact Lenses As Well As to Cushion Lenses Prior to Application.
Warning Text: Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use. For in-eye use only. Do not use in the lens case. Store at room temperature. Use before the expiration date marked on the bottle And carton. Keep out Of the reach Of children. See package insert for additional And important safety information.
Ingredients: Lubricating Eye Drops Is A Sterile, Buffered, Isotonic, Preserved Solution. This Aqueous Formulation Includes Purified Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Boric Acid And Is Preserved With The Ocupure Preservative (Stabilized Oxychloro Complex 0.005%).
Instructions: To lubricate And rewet lenses: apply 1 To 2 drops To each eye as needed, or as directed by your eye care practitioner. Blink several times. For extra comfort: place 1 or 2 drops Of blink contacts lubricating eye drops on each side Of each lens before application.
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Size:||.3 fl oz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AB90222|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.75 x 1.26 x 3.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How are Blink Contacts applied, directly to contact lens before inserting in eye, or onto the eye when contact lens is already in the eye?
- You can do either. It makes the contacts a little slick if you put a drop inside the lens before inserting into your eye, but it works. That never felt that good for me, so I use it when the lens is in my eye. After putting a drop in, a few blinks of the lid, and the drop gets everywhere.by Dr2Ray5/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I apply Blink Contacts after the lens is in my eye and as needed. I've never applied it directly to a lens before inserting. I use multi-purpose saline for that.by strudelbaby5/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put 3 drops on the back side of the rgp lens, and 1 drop on the inside and use it as a wetting agent. It helps make the lens more comfortable, and I'm allergic to almost every drop except this one. I still prefer Ciba Vision Aquify Comfort Drops, but they've been discontinued.by lightfoot446/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both. Just put a drop or 2 of Blink on the inside of the lens before putting in your eye. Once you put it in your eye, blink a few times, then put another drop or 2 on the top of the lens, then blink. It'll lubricate both sides of the lens and your eyes will feel a lot better.by Syncopations10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $10.47 Was $11.47Save $1.00
- $24.97 List price $29.99Save $5.02
- $4.88 Was $5.48Save $0.60