About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
LIFESMART AMISH Inspired Infrared Quartz Heater With 6 Heating Elements This unit Heats up 40% Faster Than Any Other Infrared heater on ther Market Today. This infrared portable heater was developed and manufactured through a partnership with an Amish owned factory in Missouri to guarantee the ultimate in handcrafted quality. The LIFESMART Infrared Amish Inspired Heater will heat up 1000 square foot un-obstructed room or space for pennies a day while offering you all of the benefits of Infrared technology that is not only safe but pleasing. Infrared heating technology by definition does not heat up the air (Reducing Oxygen that can cause headaches) instead it targets the objects leaving the Oxygen and humidity intact.
|Power Output Watts:||High 1500 watts /Low 1000 watts|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||38.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.5 x 13.0 x 17.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Your electric bill states the kilowatt hours usage. Divide the dollar amount by the usage amount. Example: My last bill was $43.87 and usage was 430 for a KW/hr cost of just over .10¢. This unit uses 1.5 KW so one hour would cost about .15¢/hr.by Daninoklahoma2/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- More than you want to pay for the convenience of heating a space less than 400 sq feet. It DOES NOT heat as much space as advertised or nearly as well as advertised. It is useful ONLY in one small room. I expect my electric bill to spike but I've not yet gotten my first bill since using the heaterby ShopperfromMcCordsville2/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 years parts and laborby ShopperfromMcCordsville2/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 years. It covers the cost of replacing the heating element as well. Thanks.by Associate52/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO WAY. You will be lucky to get decent heating for 400 square feet. Mine is in a 400 square foot room and I have furnace heating outlets in the room as well. The heater runs about 30 minutes per hour and doesn't change the temp in this room compared to rooms well away from it. Basically false claims about it's heating potentialby ShopperfromMcCordsville2/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It might if your floorplan is open.by GatorNation11/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?