Customers also viewed these products
- $419.00 List price $529.00Save $110.00
- $349.00 Was $389.99Save $40.99
- Reduced Price$409.00 List price $678.82Save $269.82
Amico Power 11000 BTU Air Conditioner
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$279.00 Was $349.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$278.00 Was $298.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$399.00 Was $440.83Save $41.83
- Rollback$349.00 Was $398.98Save $49.98
- Rollback$251.70 Was $299.00Save $47.30
- $473.00 List price $599.00Save $126.00
- $269.00 Was $279.00Save $10.00
- Rollback$439.00 Was $585.00Save $146.00
- Rollback$239.00 Was $289.99Save $50.99
- $518.00 List price $599.99Save $81.99
- Rollback$509.99 Was $599.00Save $89.01
- Rollback$329.00 Was $399.99Save $70.99
- Rollback$479.00 Was $499.99Save $20.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay cool in the warmer months with the help of the Amico Power Corp Shinco 11000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner. This item delivers efficient, rapid cooling to any room, office or outside location down to 62 Fahrenheit. The Amico programmable air conditioner is simple to use and comes with a handy remote that controls the sleek LED display and digital thermostat.
|Decibel Rating:||45 - 50 DBA|
|BTU:||900 BTU , 9001 - 11000|
|Maximum Room Size:||400 - 499 sq ft|
|Features:||24 Hour Timer , Remote Control , Adjustable Thermostat|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.05 x 12.99 x 31.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You do have to hook up an exhaust hose to the window, there is no drip pan. If you do not exhaust it out the window the condensation will make everything feel damp.by JonMummy7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can vent it into the room, but the unit has to work harder, as the exhaust is hot air which results in the unit heating and cooling at the same time. It recycles the water that condenses to assist cooling and has a drainable reservoir to collect the excess.by Pressdad7/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it doby perroloco10/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No hose, and no drip tray. It evaporates most of the water, and pushes it out the exhaust leading out the window. However, if it does get too much water inside, there is a nozzle in the back which you can take off and drain. I just lifted it up on a chair, and set a bucket under it, to drain it. Worked fine, and no other issues yet.by Jason9997/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no accessories that come with this machine.by JonMummy9/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It came with the window exhaust package.by Pressdad8/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes all accesorysby perroloco8/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the essential items for connecting the exhaust to the window, and a remote control. No other accessories.by Jason9997/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?