American Trails Pendleton 39" x 84" Sleeping Bag
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Whether you sleep in a tent or out in the open when camping, now you can enjoy a better night's rest with the American Trails Pendleton 39" x 84" Outdoor Sleeping Bag. With six pounds of 100-percent polyester Triloft II fiberfill insulation, this item keeps you toasty and comfortable in temperatures as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit. The double-layer quilt construction makes this American Trails sleeping bag both warm and long lasting. The polyester and cotton outer shell is designed to be both attractive and durable, giving you many years of service. It has an embroidered exterior pocket to keep your nighttime essentials secure and close at hand. A full-length zipper provides easy access and snug coverage when closed. This feature is self-repairing so that it can easily be freed should it stick or become entangled. You can also fully unzip the bag and use it as a generous quilt for snuggling by the fire in your cabin or at the campsite.
The cotton flannel lining is soft and will keep you nice and warm when you crawl inside. This American Trails Pendleton 39" x 84" Outdoor Sleeping Bag is made to fit most adults.
American Trails Pendleton 39" x 84" Sleeping Bag:
- Durable polyester-cotton outer layer
- Soft cotton flannel lining
- Six pounds of 100-percent polyester Triloft II fiberfill insulation
- American Trails sleeping bag withstands temperatures as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Full-length, self-repairing zipper
- Double-layer offset quilt construction
- Embroidered exterior utility pocket
- Model 4CF2602Z
- 39" x 84"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||84.0 x 39.0 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- dark greenby whiteboyslo3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dark Greenby An anonymous customer11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- dark greenby An anonymous customer6/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dark greenby Driven476/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the ones we received were a royal blue colorby MissyDoll876/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dark Greenby springoflife6/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Exxel Outdoors is the parent company. WalMart shows the brand as American Trails (which is what is sewn into the badge on the outside of the bag), but the packaging for the bag showed the brand as Master Sportsman (another Exxel brand) The packaging idicates this IS made in the USA. If you visit Exxel's homepage, they indicate that their manufacturing is based in AL.by whiteboyslo5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- American Trailsby An anonymous customer2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in China by Exxel Outdoorsby springoflife10/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there are straps sewn into the bottom of the bag. They are canvas with plastic buckles (not stretchy)by whiteboyslo4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- strap- the bag that came with is was plastic for show only -- should have come with additional bag to store the sleeping bag in to protect it when not in use.by An anonymous customer4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?