About this item
Get ready to explore the world in style with the American Tourister 21" Meridian Spinner. It is suitcase that is designed with style and elegance, while ensuring practical usage you can depend upon. The American Tourister upright luggage in blue features a spinner wheel system that allows you to push, pull or turn it in any direction with effortless mobility. The American Tourister luggage also provides you with ample space to accommodate all your luggage requirements. Durable polyester construction, Retractable handle, 2 carry handles, multiple exterior and interior pockets as well as a zipper closure makes the upright spinner luggage the right choice for all your travel needs.
American Tourister 21" Meridian Spinner
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 7.5 x 21.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It meets the standard for Frontier Airlines. However, other airlines might have different standards. Look at the website of the airline you are traveling. It should provide you with maximum total inches for your bag. The normal formula is length + width + depth added together to get the total number. I hope this helps.by mls476/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Brasov6/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Usual carry on limit for luggage is a total of 45" (or 115cm) which is total of bag's L+W+H. This bag would typically meet those requirements, however, there is a weight restriction too. Each airline is different. Just google your airline's "carry on baggage allowance."by blewbyou6/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES!! Absolutely!! On the smaller plane, however, they stored them in the plane and we were separated from our luggage during the flight, but that actually made it easier. We didn't have to lift and store and and we got them back as we exited.by Grammykitty6/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. I have a black one and travel all the time.by Biquette6/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?