Star Legacy's American Rose is hand-painted in a high-gloss orchid color with a brushed finish. Delicately designed by master craftsmen, American Rose features copper-plated hardware, squared corners and premium swing bars. A soft pink crepe interior, hand-sewn and tastefully embroidered with roses, elegantly completes the casket.
American Rose Steel Casket
- Made of Legacy Superior Grade 18-gauge steel
- Premium one-piece, swing handles, end-capped for easy handling
- Adjustable bed and mattress
- Gasketed rim
- Contains memory tube
- Half-couch design with square corners
- Embroidered "American Roses" interior lid cap and overlay
- Exterior dimensions: 28"W x 83"L x 23"H
- Interior dimensions: 23"W x 74"L x 12"H
- Made in USA
You must confirm the shipping address for casket delivery with your funeral home director. Often this address is different from the funeral home itself.
Enter the following information at checkout:
- First and last name: name of the deceased
- Company name: name of funeral home or mortuary
- Address: shipping address given to you by the funeral home director
- Phone number: phone number of the mortuary
Orders received and confirmed by 12:00 p.m. Central Time will ship the same day.
Orders received and confirmed after 12:00 p.m. Central Time will ship within 24 hours
Due to regulations, Walmart.com can only accept returns of caskets, urns and memorial jewelry if the products arrive with damage caused by shipping.
For more information please refer to our Star Legacy Buying Guide
Caskets may not be shipped to the following states: Alabama, Delaware
Georgia, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Minnesota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Vermont, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska. Please see the Casket Delivery Schedule Click Here
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: THE SELLER IS NOT A FUNERAL DIRECTOR AND IS NOT LICENSED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS, AND MAY NOT OFFER OR PERFORM FUNERAL SERVICES. STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS PROHIBIT A FUNERAL DIRECTOR FROM CHARGING HANDLING FEES FOR A CASKET SUPPLIED BY ANOTHER PARTY. THE MONEYS RECEIVED BY THE SELLER FOR THE PURCHASE OF A CASKET ARE NOT SUBJECT TO STATE LAW GOVERNING MONEY HELD IN TRUST. THE SELLER IS NOT BOUND BY STATE LAWS OR REGULATIONS THAT GOVERN FUNERAL HOMES AND CEMETERIES. THE PURCHASER ENTERS THIS AGREEMENT AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT THE OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY IN YOUR COUNTY.
THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC OR OTHER EVIDENCE THAT ANY CASKET WITH A SEALING DEVICE WILL PRESERVE HUMAN REMAINS.