American Rebel: The Life of Clint Eastwood
Check out these related products
- $15.11 List price $16.00Save $0.89
- $12.60 List price $16.00Save $3.40
- $13.48 List price $17.00Save $3.52
- $9.93 List price $16.99Save $7.06
- $11.71 Was $12.60Save $0.89
- $20.40 Was $23.19Save $2.79
- $14.43 List price $16.00Save $1.57
- $22.82 List price $28.99Save $6.17
- $13.74 List price $14.95Save $1.21
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Random House Inc, 2010, ISBN13 9780307336897, ISBN10 0307336891
As an actor, he seduces us with his tough-guy charm. As a director and producer, he amazes us with his artistry and technical savvy. As a Hollywood icon, Clint Eastwood, one of film's greatest living legends, represents some of the finest cinematic achievements in the history of American cinema.
In "American Rebel," bestselling author and acclaimed film historian Marc Eliot examines the ever-exciting, often-tumultuous arc of Clint Eastwood's life and career. Unlike past biographers, Eliot writes with unflinching candor about Eastwood's highs and lows, his artistic successes and failures, and the fascinating, complex relationship between his life and his craft. Eliot's prodigious research reveals how a college dropout and unambitious playboy rose to fame as Hollywood' s "sexy rebel," eventually and against all odds becoming a star in the Academy pantheon as a multiple Oscar winner. Spanning decades, " American Rebel "covers the best of Eastwood' s oeuvre, films that have fast become American classics-"Fistful of Dollars, Dirty Harry, Unforgiven, Mystic River, Million Dollar Baby," and "Gran Torino. "
Filled with remarkable insights into Eastwood's personal life and public work, "American Rebel" is highly entertaining and the most complete biography of one of Hollywood's truly respected and beloved stars-an actor who, despite being the "Man with No Name," has left his indelible mark on the world of motion pictures."
"From the Hardcover edition."
|Number of Pages:||383|
|Primary Shelf ID:||582796|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||September, 2010|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.25 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $14.44 Was $15.36Save $0.92
- $16.06 List price $26.00Save $9.94
- $9.86 List price $17.00Save $7.14
- $18.51 List price $26.95Save $8.44
- $8.48 Was $13.16Save $4.68
- $15.23 List price $24.99Save $9.76
- $20.40 List price $30.00Save $9.60
- $9.75 Was $12.02Save $2.27
- $17.21 Was $18.12Save $0.91
- $8.87 List price $10.99Save $2.12
- $16.44 Was $17.82Save $1.38