Customers also viewed these products
America's Test Kitchen: Let'S Get Cooking (DS) - Pre-Owned
About this item
About this item
With America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking, expert and novice chefs alike can select from 300 rigorously tested recipes covering appetizers, desserts and everything in-between and prepare them using interactive step-by-step instructions. Users can browse the recipes in several ways, including by ingredients, difficulty or cooking time. A wide range of age-appropriate kitchen tasks means everyone in the household can get in on the action. Prompts appear within each recipe to clarify terms that might be unfamiliar to some users, while audible instructions and how-to videos provide valuable guidance along the way. The handwriting-recognition feature in the America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking software allows users to record their personal notes on recipes. Thanks to each system's built-in microphone, every person in the kitchen can use voice commands to navigate the software while they cook.
- Everyone in the family can get involved. The software offers up age-appropriate kitchen tasks, so settings can be adjusted to indicate whether younger helpers are old enough to handle knives or adjust stovetop controls.
- Everyone involved in the cooking process can rate favorite recipes. When you're looking for a family favorite in the future, a search function makes retrieval easy. Users can find something for every taste and occasion by browsing the 300 recipes by ingredients, difficulty, cooking time or even calorie count.
- If the cooks in your party don't know a marinade from a marmalade, prompts appear within recipes for specific terms that they might need more information about. Users can then watch helpful how-to videos to show them what to do. Users also can hear audible instructions and use voice commands to navigate the software during the cooking process.
- If multiple people on your cooking team have Nintendo DS systems, you can wirelessly transmit select recipes to them, even if they don't have a copy of the game card. That lets you concentrate on the entre while your assistants tackle the side dishes.
- Just as with a traditional cookbook, users can take notes. The software's handwriting-recognition feature records notes about personal touches users add to their recipes.
- All the recipes have been created by editors, food scientists, tasters and cookware specialists at America's Test Kitchen. They've taken the guesswork out of finding the best recipes, which leaves you and your assistant chefs to focus on the fun of cooking.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Alcohol Reference
|Platform:||Nintendo DS & DSi|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 0.688 x 5.438|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.