About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This 9,000 BTU portable air conditioner is compact and cools areas up to 400 square feet. Easily portable, it can be moved from the office to the living room to the bedroom. The unit is simple to run, has electronic controls and an eight-hour timer. There are three fan speeds. The dehumidifier feature removes up to 40 pints of water from the air per day. It comes with a remote control, so you can adjust the settings from anywhere in the room. There is a single exhaust hose.
Amana 9K BTU Portable AC:
- BTUs: 9,000
- EER: 8.2
- Cooling power used (watts): 1100
- Number of fan speeds: 3
- Moisture removal per day (pints): 40 pints
- Timer: 8 hr
- Hose type: single
- Auto-evaporation function: allows continuous operation without inconvenience of water removal
- Multi-directional airflow
- Dehumidify function
- Easy-install kit included for double hung and casement/slider windows
- Electronic control with remote
- 12-hour on/off timer
- 3 cooling and 3 fan speeds
- Safety power cord
- Hydrophilic resin-coated coil
- Dehumidification function
- LCD display on remote control
- Window exhaust kit included
- Temperature setting goes down to 61 degrees
- Self evaporative
- Carbon filter
- 1-year warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||82.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.0 x 21.0 x 48.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The unit has a reservior that collects humidity( moisture) this reservior must be emptied occasionally, the unit does not have a drainby HaierTeam6/27/2013Written by a verified representative from HaierTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?