Amaco Polymer Clay and Craft Oven
Customers also considered
- from $12.82
- $7.62 Was $8.08Save $0.46
- from $6.95
- from $2.00
- $6.18 List price $8.99Save $2.81
- from $10.55
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Amaco Polymer Clay and Craft Oven is a quick, simple and convenient way to bring clay crafting home. This Stainless Steel Oven is capable of baking any craft product that requires heat of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit or 149 degrees Celsius; it is designed with warming and baking of polymer clays in mind. The Craft Oven includes a 30 minute timer to avoid over-baking of projects, and it operates on a standard household current. Solid and durable stainless steel makes up the Amaco Polymer Clay Oven's frame, and an included instruction book offers a variety of creative project ideas.
Amaco Polymer Clay and Craft Oven:
- Perfect for warming/baking polymer clays
- Good for any craft product requiring heat up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (149 degrees Celsius)
- Includes a 30 minute timer to prevent over-baking
- Free projects with the instruction book
- Operates on standard household current
- Stainless steel
- Outer dimensions: 16"W x 8.25" H x 10.25" D.
- Inside dimensions: 11"W x 7.5"H x 5"D from the tray to the top
- Made in China
|Fabric Content:||100% See Description|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||151971|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1043549|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.50 x 11.75 x 9.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can use a silicone baking mat, cut to size, on a piece of cardboard; an oven proof glass casserole, turned upside down; a bead rack, I use a small shish kabob grill rack that I got at a dollar store, for beads.by msjid4/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?