About this item
This Amaco Pasta Machine is for use with polymer clays and makes techniques such as marbling and slabworking much easier. This Amaco machine not only creates flat and even sheets, but you can also knead two colors together and place them through this stainless steel pasta machine to create a unique effect. The Amaco Pasta Machine offers seven thickness settings and features a removable crank for easy storage.
Amaco Pasta Machine:
- Quality stainless steel construction
- 7 thickness settings
- Removable crank for easy storage
|Age Start:||12 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.01|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.25 x 5.67 x 5.42|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi, It can be used for both but you should only use it for one or the other because when use it for clay, the clay builds up on the roller scrapers is near impossible to clean, and you don't want clay in your pasta. Also I wrote a review and warned people that it's a piece of junk. if you are going to buy one buy a different brand. and the same thing goes for the other brands you could use it for both but you should use it for one or the other. I hope this was helpful.by Nicole427884/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you got the wrong one like we did, they sent the clay machine instead of pasta machineby gersty12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be used for pasta and noodles. DO NOT use for food products if clay has been run through it.by jodeb151/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hey, I am glad to see that I am not the only one that made this mistake...I acutally ordered it and was surprised when it arrived...I don't believe you can use it for pasta as there are no cutting blades on this machine...they really should be more exact on their explaining it....by mayorsmom4/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can only use this for either. Don't use it for both.by brauagn8/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I would NOT use this as a pasta machine!! It is way too small for pasta, and its not that durable. I have only had it for a couple of months and it already has some rust on it.by CJ109099/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sure you could use it for anything. I wouldn't recommend it due to the hard clean up and constant black all over my clay. Would not want it for my pasta. Also never use on food after used with clay. Hope this helps answer your question.by treegirl581/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its just for polymer clay. I would NEVER use this for pasta, its way too small and not that durable.by CJ109092/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, just clay, sorryby TaintedTruffle11/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?