Aluminum Motocross & Dirt Bike Hitch Mounted Carrier AMC-400 for 2" Receivers
Customers also viewed these products
- $121.97 Was $174.14Save $52.17
- $59.00 Was $79.82Save $20.82
- Reduced Price$189.99 Was $204.99Save $15.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hauls a single motocross, off-road MX or dirt bike with a 2" Class III/IV hitch receiver. 75"L carrier track with 6.75"W rung spacing, 18" clearance from hitch pin to carrier. 45.5"L Ramp with a 0.67" hook attaching lip. Includes a youth dirt bike adapter and anti-tilt bracket. Aluminum platform with a heavy duty ed steel frame, maximum 400 lb. capacity.
Transports a dirt bike, off-road MX bike, or motocross bike using a vehicle hitch receiver instead of a motorcycle trailer or pickup truck bed tie-down system. The aluminum motorcycle carrier is durable, light-weight, and works with most off-road dirt bikes with tires up to 5.5" wide. The AMC-400 features a 45.5"L ramp for easy loading and unloading which attaches to the dirt bike carrier between uses. Each carrier includes (2) integrated tie-down points for securing and stabilizing dirt bikes, and a spacer bar for 50-80cc youth dirt bike hauling.
Made with an all-aluminum 75"L carrier platform with a heavy duty steel hitch tube and support frame. Rungs are spaced 6.75" apart to help keep wheels firmly in place with a 16" spaced rung at one end for increased tire stability. Ideal dirt bike hauling solution for pickup trucks, SUV's, RV's, and vans. Clearance measurements: 18" from center of hitch pin to center of carrier platform. The dirt bike hitch carrier system, includes an anti-tilt bracket to reduce side to side wobble. Straps and soft loops are not included. Not designed for use with scooters or mopeds. Maximum 400 lb. carrying capacity.
- Hauls a single motocross, off-road MX or dirt bike with a 2" Class III/IV hitch receiver
- 75"L carrier track with 6.75"W rung spacing, 18" clearance from hitch pin to carrier
- 45.5" Loading ramp with a 0.67" hook attaching lip
- Includes a youth dirt bike adapter and anti-tilt bracket
- Aluminum platform with a heavy duty steel frame, maximum 400 lb. capacity
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AMC-400|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No you can not. This mounting in reciever hitch so there would be no place to attach a trailer.by walt7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This carrier requires a class 3 hitch.by CommunityAnswer1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Would this accomadater a 50cc scooter? The last carrier I tried could not be adjusted so the wheels would be secured in the cross bolts.
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$74.88 Was $149.99Save $75.11
- Rollback$39.88 Was $64.98Save $25.10
- $7.00 Was $7.77Save $0.77
- Rollback$134.99 Was $182.77Save $47.78