Customers also viewed these products
Altus 65cm Earth Fitness Ball w/ Sand Fill
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$34.87 List price $47.21Save $12.34
- Reduced Price$37.84 List price $58.31Save $20.47
- Reduced Price$33.62 List price $51.80Save $18.18
- Clearance$33.84 List price $67.99Save $34.15
- Reduced Price$36.94 List price $56.92Save $19.98
- Reduced Price$19.96 List price $26.08Save $6.12
- Reduced Price$37.61 List price $47.71Save $10.10
- from $15.99
- Reduced Price$16.91 List price $22.96Save $6.05
- Reduced Price$12.20 List price $16.61Save $4.41
- Reduced Price$36.86 List price $56.80Save $19.94
- Reduced Price$9.51 List price $11.41Save $1.90
- $21.00 List price $26.69Save $5.69
- Reduced Price$14.98 List price $20.36Save $5.38
- Reduced Price$20.49 List price $26.77Save $6.28
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Altus Earth 65cm Fitness Ball can be used to improve strength, posture and flexibility in almost any exercise regime. Use this 65cm body ball with sand fill while practicing Yoga and Pilates for maximum achievement. This Altus Ball includes 2 lbs of sand fill and will not roll away. Shape and tone your body with the Altus Earth 65cm Fitness Ball. A foot pump and an easy-to-use inflate tape for ball sizing are included.
Altus 65cm Earth Fitness Ball w/ Sand Fill:
- Includes 2 lbs sand fill
- Inflation and ball chart included
See all fitness balls on Walmart.com.
|Maximum Weight:||600 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1219 008|
|Fitness Goal:||Tighten & Tone|
|Accessories Included:||Ball size chart , Inflate tape|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||25.50 x 25.50 x 25.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- According to height guidelines and my chiropractor, this is the medium size.by cheapskate21312/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes; 65 would me medium. This is a general size guide for fitness balls: 4'11" to 5'4" height: 55 cm ball 5'4" to 5'11" height: 65 cm ball 5'11" to 6' 7" height: 75 cm ballby ErynnS3/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What mat or method is best to use to keep the ball from slipping and sliding on a hardwood floor?
- You may need to purchase a ball stand. Wal-Mart sells two; both made by AeroMAT.by ErynnS5/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$15.99 Was $23.50Save $7.51