Purina ALPO Gravy Cravers Variety Pack Dog Food 12-13.2 oz. Cans
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $17.64 List price $23.07Save $5.43
- Reduced Price$21.68 List price $28.42Save $6.74
- Reduced Price$21.65 List price $29.36Save $7.71
- Reduced Price$45.61 List price $61.71Save $16.10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Theres nothing like meaty slices smothered in gravy to make your dog happy andhelpkeep him healthy.
100% Complete & Balanced for all life stages25% More Protein than Pedigree Adult Dog Food (ALPO in gravy 13.0oz or larger vs Pedigree Adult Dog Food)Made with high-quality protein sources and 23 vitamins and minerals
Animal Health Concern: Natural & Organic
Ingredients: Gravy Cravers With Beef in Gravy: Water Sufficient for Processing, Poultry, Liver, Wheat Gluten, Soy Flour, Beef, Meat By-Products, Corn Starch-Modified, Added Color, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Zinc Sulfate, Mono and Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin, Sodium Selenite. I-5282.Gravy Cravers With Chicken in Gravy: Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Liver, Wheat Gluten, Soy Flour, Meat By-Products, Turkey, Corn Starch-Modified, Potassium Chloride, Added Color, Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Mono and Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin, Sodium Selenite. H-5283.
Feeding Instructions: Adult dogs need about one can per 11-13 pounds of body weight daily. Divide into two or more feedings. Feed up to twice this amount to puppies. Adjust to maintain ideal body condition. ALPO provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation. Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female's good body condition. Food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation. When feeding with dry product: 1 cans replace approximately 1 cup of dry product.When changing to ALPO from another dog food, mix ALPO into his meal every day for a week, gradually increasing the amount until he is eating only ALPO.
|Animal Lifestage:||All Lifestages|
|Flavor:||Prime slices in gravy with beef|
|Pet Food Form:||Wet; Canned|
|Size:||13.2 oz each|
|Animal Type:||Wet; Canned|
|Features:||Prime slices in gravy , Quality protein , 12 count variety pack , 6 with beef, 6 with chicken , Optimal nutrition|
|Assembled Product Weight:||9.54 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 4.15 x 9.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If your dog has allergies, you should be aware of the ingredients! Here are the ingredients on the Gravy Cravers Variety Pack (with Beef In Gravy): Water sufficient for processing, poultry, liver, wheat gluten, soy flour, beef, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, added color, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, zink sulfate, mono and dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin sodium selenite.by Nebbie2/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Theingredients are on the can: crude protein (MIN) 8.0% Crude Fat (MIN )3.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5% Water, chicken, beef, liver, whet gulten, soy flour,meat byproducts, turkey, corn starch, salt, just a few. It say nothin about fillers added.by Legence8/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Perhaps you should be looking for a limited ingredient or grain free food of better quality? Of course the price will be higher as well.by MyiasMom10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- These are available in any supermarket to read and go to the website for ingredients..I would think it would be scary like hot dogs or sausage or McDonalds. Special diet foods are more expensive and available a pet store/farm suppliesby SometimesICanBeSoSmart9/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Are they itching ang biting themselves? Ive done the flea thing, no flease, but he still keeps scratching and biting himself, hes miserable.by Pamiam411/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?