Almay Brow Defining Pencil, 0.002 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Almay Brow Defining Pencil:
- Soft, natural-looking brow color that lasts from morning 'til night
- Delivers an ultra-fine tip for precise definition
- Built-in brow brush keeps your brows perfectly groomed
- Ophthalmologist tested
Warning Text: Important: Never Use If Your Eye Is Injured Or Infected. Consult An Eye Doctor Immediately In Case of Injury. Always Handle and Apply In A Careful and Sanitary Manner. Do Not Share With Others
Ingredients: Ingredients: Triethylhexanoin, Diisodtearoyl Trimethylolpropane Siloxy Silcate, Cera Alba ((Beeswax) Cire D Abeille), Ozokerite, Polymethylmethacrylate, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerefera (Carnauba) Wax) Cire De Carnauba), Phyenyl Trimethicone, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Bht. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)
|Gender:||Women , Girls|
|Digital Video Formats:||Solid|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.75 x 0.38 x 3.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's difficult which is why I do not recommend this pencil. The black point near the end if the pencil turns with great difficulty. I have to use my teeth to unwind.by dksles4/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's sometimes a little difficult to advance the point. Just be sure your hands are dry and it should twist up ok.by creekgirl1233/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?