Allsop Redmond Adjustable Curve Laptop Stand
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This versatile Allsop Redmond Adjustable Laptop Stand lets you set your laptop to the position you desire, making it a useful choice for a home or office setting. The laptop stand is equipped with helpful features such as the ability to lock your computer in place to keep it steady while you work. With vent holes that ensure your computer will stay cool, this Curve Ergonomic Laptop Stand is a suitable option for those who spend a lot of time on their laptop. This stand is built with an efficient design that will lift your screen to the most convenient height. The adjustable height laptop stand is capable of supporting monitors weighing up to 40 lbs.
Allsop Redmond Adjustable Curve Laptop Stand:
- Raises your screen to the correct ergonomic height
- Locks in place
- Holds monitors up to 40 lbs
- Vent holes enable heat dispersion
- Front lip holds your laptop in place
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.15 x 11.65 x 5.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it will hold a 17" laptop.by AllenKV10/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My macbook laptop is 17" and it sits perfectly on it.by hdblking8/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it works on a 17" and very well supportedby newcomerwindows83/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not this brand I do not think. There are other brands that have units that have legs that are more suitable to fit over peoples laps. This unit is designed for being placed on a hard surface, e.g. a table or counter.by AllenKV10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?