About this item
Keep the lights on with this Allpower 3250 Watt Portable Generator. This Allpower portable generator is ideal for emergency power at home or for use powering your jobsite. A 6.5HP engine with CDI produces 20 amps at 120V so that you can keep standard appliances and fixtures in normal working order. Portable generators for home are a smart buy for seasonal power outages and storms. When you need back-up power for your home or business, consider buying this reliable Allpower 3250 Watt Portable Generator.
Allpower 3250 Watt Portable Generator, APG3012:
- 3250W surge
- 2500W rated
- 6.5HP OHV engine with CDI, will recoil pull start
- Produces 20 amps at 120V
- Runs 8 hours at a 1/2 load on 4 gallons of fuel
- Operating noise 68dB
- 2 AC 120V outlets
- 1 DC 12V output
- Lightweight, compact size
- EPA approved, not for sale in California
- Great for emergency power at home and jobsite power
- Case dimensions: 24"L x 18"W x 18"H
- Case weight: 101 lbs
- 1-year limited parts and labor warranty for residential applications
- 3-month limited parts and labor warranty for commercial applications
- Model# APG3012
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||99.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.0 x 9.5 x 17.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No wheels unfortunately.by Falconjet12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?