About this item
Alli Weight Loss Refill Pack, 120ct:
- Alli 60mg Refill Pack, 120 Capsules
- Limit ten 120ct Alli Refill Packs per transaction
- 120 count Orlistat capsules, 60mg
- Contains alli Read me First Guide and Companion Guide: Offers tips, tools, and help for setting weight loss goals.
Alli Weight Loss Capsules Use:
alli is the only FDA approved, over-the-counter weight loss aid.
allicontains orlistat, which helps prevent abount 25% of the fat you eat from being absorbed.
For every 2 lbs. you lose through diet and exercise, alli can help you lose one more. alli (orlistat 60 mg capsule) is a weight loss aid for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-fat, low-calorie diet. Follow label directions.
- The active ingredient in alli is orlistat, the most throughly studied weight loss drug in the world. Since it's introduction in 1997, orlistat has been the subject of more than 100 clinical studies with some 30,000. And, in the real world orlistat has been used by more than 50 million people.
- alli should be taken at each meal, containing 15 grarms of fat or less. Do not take more than 3 capsules daily. In order to ensure adequate vitamin absorptions, people taking alli should also take a daily multivitamin at bedtime.
- You should contact your healthcare professional before starting a diet or an exercise regimen. alli (orlistat 60mg capsules) is a weight loss aid for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet. Follow label directions.
- Safety Warning: Organ Transplant alert: Do not use if you have had an organ transplant. Orlistat interferees wtih the medicines used to prevent transplant rejection
- Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in orlistat capusules
- Do not use if you are taking cyclosporine. Do not use if you have been diagnosed with problems absorbing food. Do not use if you are not overweight.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have ever had gallbladder problems; kidney stones or pancreatitis.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking warfarin (blood thinning medicine), or taking medicine for diabetes or thyroid disease. Your medication dose may need to be adjusted; Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking medication for seizures or taking other weight loss products.
- When using this product take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime. Orlistat can reduce the absorption of some vitamins; follow a well-balanced, reduced-calorie, low fat diet. Try starting this diet before taking orlistat.
The fat passes out of your body, so you may have bowel changes. You may get: gas with oily spotting; loose stools; more frequent stools that may be hard to control. Eating a low fat diet lowers the chances of having these bowel changes
- For every 5 pounds you lose from diet alone, orlistat can help you lose 2-3 pounds more.In studies, most people lost 5-10 pounds over 6 months.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you: 1. develop itching, yellow eyes or skin, dark urine or loss of appetite. There have been rare reports of liver injury in people taking orlistat; 2. severe or continuous abdominal pain occurs. This may be a sign of a serious medical condition; 3. You are taking medicine for seizures and your seizures happen more often or get worse. .
- You should contact your healthcare professional before starting a diet or an exercise program. Questions or comments? call toll-free 1-800-671-2554 (English/Spanish) weekdays (10:00am-4:30pm EST). Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
See all diet and weight supplements on Walmart.com.
Orlistat,FD&C Blue No. 2, Edible Ink, Gelatin, Iron Oxide, Microcrystallin Cellulose, Providone, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Talc, Titanium Dioxie.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.38 x 2.44 x 5.38|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- When using this product Take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime. Orlistat can reduce the absorption of some vitamins. Follow a well-balanced, reduced-calorie, low-fat diet. Try starting this diet before taking orlistat. Orlistat works by preventing the absorption of some of the fat you eat. The fat passes out of your body, so you may have bowel changes. You may get: gas with oily spotting. Loose stools. More frequent stools that may be hard to control. Eating a low-fat diet lowers the chance of having these bowel changes. For every 5 pounds you lose from diet alone, orlistat can help you lose 2-3 pounds more. In studies, most people lost 5-10 pounds over 6 months.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Read the enclosed brochure for other important information. Diet And exercise are the starting points for any weight loss program. Try these first before adding orlistat. Check with your doctor before starting any exercise program. To see if orlistat capsules are right for you, find your height on the chart to the right. You may consider starting a weight loss program with orlistat if your weight is the same or more than the weight shown for your height. For overweight adults 18 years And older: take 1 capsule with each meal containing fat. Do not take more than 3 capsules daily. Use with a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet And exercise program until you reach your weight loss goal. Most weight loss occurs in the first 6 months. If you stop taking orlistat, continue with your diet And exercise program. If you start to regain weight after you stop taking orlistat, you may need to start taking orlistat again along with your diet And exercise program. Take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime, when using orlistat.
FD&C blue no. 2, edible ink, gelatin, iron oxide, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.