About this item
Keep your bike safe and secure with the Allen Wall-Mounted Folding Bicycle Storage Rack, in a black finish. This wall-mounted bike rack comes fully assembled and easily installs with just one screw. This Allen folding bicycle rack can help you save space since it can be mounted on a wall to store your bicycle vertically. It also functions as a repair stand, allowing you to work on your bike at home or on the road. The compact and lightweight bicycle storage rack weighs 3.9 pounds, making it easy to store in trunks or other small spaces. The Allen Wall-Mounted Bicycle Storage Rack measures 15”L x 15”W x 4”H.
Allen Wall-Mounted Folding Bicycle Storage Rack:
- Holds one bike
- Fully assembled - installs with one screw
- Folds out of the way when not in use
- Also works as a repair stand
- Model # 201B
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Age Start:||15 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 15.0 x 4.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The box claims up to 100 lbs. since it has the potential to hold 2 bicycles. Just make sure it is drilled in very well so that it can be supported for however much weight you choose.by RBMaster259/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This rack support no more than 100 poundsby Tiggershoping4/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product says it hold 2 bikes, but I only use it for 1 bike and I think that is enough weight for it because the rack moves up when you lift your bike up. Everytime it lifts up, it lossens the screw and mine feel of just once after 1 month of use.by jenjaredjoey12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably not on a concrete wall since it recommends drilling into a wooden or metal stud.by RBMaster259/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it can be mount on to any wall using the rite screw, plug and support if needed.by rrobtex9/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?