Allen Sports Sports MT-2 Folding Two-Bike Carrier
Customers also considered
- Rollback$45.20 Was $65.01Save $19.81
- Rollback$39.99 Was $59.97Save $19.98
- $13.10 Was $14.19Save $1.09
- Rollback$36.30 Was $49.06Save $12.76
- $53.46 List price $59.97Save $6.51
- $10.47 Was $14.96Save $4.49
- $29.67 Was $39.63Save $9.96
- $11.99 Was $17.74Save $5.75
- $77.29 Was $85.99Save $8.70
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Allen Sports MT-2 Folding Two-Bike Carrier is ultra light and compact, making it ideal for carrying bikes on sedans, minivans and SUVs. It comes fully assembled and is quick to install in just seconds on your vehicle, so you'll be off on your next ride quickly. Its compact, foldaway design makes this Allen bike rack ultra portable and allows for convenient storage when not in use. It includes a carry bag for storage. The secure individual tie-downs offer a safe and expedient way to travel. This compact bike carrier has a padded lower frame, designed to maintain a distance between the body of the car and the bicycles, preventing damage to your vehicle. This is one of the smallest folding bike carriers on the market, and it's a smart choice for travel or commuting.
Allen Sports MT-2 Folding Two-Bike Carrier:
- Ultra-compact, folded design - smallest on the market
- Great for travel or commuting
- Safe and secure individual tie-downs protect your bicycle
- Padded lower frame keeps bicycles away from vehicle
- Comes fully assembled - installs in seconds
- Folding bike carrier includes carry bag for easy storage when not in use
- Fits most common passenger vehicles, including sedans, minivans and SUVs
- Padded lower frame maintains a practical distance between your car and bike
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.0 x 15.0 x 12.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- check out the "Bar" on its own page. also there is one video review along with Q & A section. click on the folllowing link arhttp://www.amazon.com/Allen-Tension-Bicycle-Cross-Bar-Adaptor/dp/B000ELSSZE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323769904&sr=8-1 if the above link doesn't work, use search bar with the following words below "allen tension cross-bar adaptor" we have decided to get the bar and it is less than 13 dollars at this time.by joeyandjodie7/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You may need to buy it. I have a mountain bike which has a weird frame as well and I run into the same issue putting it on the rack. It goes on, but not as well as I would like it to.by WorthTheRead3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, u can tilt the bikes just a little and they will hold firmby Lauradee8/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you will. it is not too costly and definitely makes it possible to use this bike rack with a female specific bicycle.by motoman0017/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i purchase a adapter bar because i have a single bar women bike. but i seen some women bike if the two single bars our high enough on bike. i say go for the adapter bar if you can afford it. `by momsbaby7/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I recommend the adapter bar be used . . .always.by BarackObama137/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not needed on my 2008 CRV. There is a hook under the bumper which provided a stable tie down for the straps.by Bobatthebeach12/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, we used it on our rx300 suv, yet the bike tires kept hitting the back bumper...by cleopatra112/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesn't require a hitch. The bottom strap has a latch which can go over the bottom bumper or another part underneath your car.by WorthTheRead12/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This rack cause dents to the rear hatch door under the license plate area. We used on Honda CRV on trip to NC.by BuckeyeSDJ12/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I certainly expect so. I did not try it, but I do have a tandem bike and see no reason for it not to hold my tandem bike securely.by Bobatthebeach3/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would probably not be able to hold it for 2 reasons: 1) I am not sure if you can really line up the bike so that the center of gravity is in the middle while I the race. I would not trust it for a trip if the bike was not balanced. 2) The bike would probably stick out from the left and right side you the vehicle so far that it would not be safe for other drivers on the road. But, if you can satisfy both of these, then it may work.by WorthTheRead8/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$119.00 Was $139.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$36.30 Was $49.06Save $12.76