About this item
If your skin is hot and itchy from poison ivy, oak, or sumac, Allegra Cooling Relief Anti-Itch Cream cools skin on contact while the histamine blocker relieves the itchy skin irritation at its source.
Allegra Cooling Relief Anti-Itch Cream:
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with insect bites, minor skin irritations, sunburn, rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac, minor burns, minor cuts, scrapes
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
- Cools itch fast
- Relieves hot, itchy skin
- Works at the source of itch
- For ages 2 and up
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.25 x 4.25 x 1.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- For external use only.
- When using this product Do not get into eyes.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use more than directed. Adults And children 2 years of age And older: apply to affected area as needed but no more than 3 or 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Ethanol, Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Menthyl Lactate, Cetyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, Modified Phospholipid, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Poloxamer 407, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Methyl Gluceth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, edta, Potassium Hydroxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate (304-79)
Ask a question