Check out these related products
- $137.74 Was $144.00Save $6.26
- $154.74 Was $189.88Save $35.14
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO Tire LT235/85R16
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Here's the all-terrain SUV tire that KOs the competition. The BF Goodrich all-terrain T/A KO tire is the tire that invented the all-terrain category. This BF Goodrich tire is designed for pickup, Jeep and SUV owners who want to upgrade their original equipment tires for better performance and appearance. The BF Goodrich all-terrain tire remains the race-winning standard for on- and off-road performance, substantial mileage and a bold look that transforms the appearance of any vehicle you put it on.
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO Tire, LT235/85R16:
- Two full-width steel belts
- TriGard three-ply polyester carcass absorbs shocks, while the stiffer tread improves both steering response and road feel
- High-strength, single-strand bead construction for improved ride and increased bead strength
- Dual-compound tread provides long life and increased durability
- Rim Protector helps protect wheel and tire from off-road hazards, especially during aired-down driving
- Raised white lettering to accent your vehicle
- ShoulderLock technology features upper sidewall traction bars and shoulder grooves that are 40 percent wider
- All BFGoodrich tires have a limited warranty, which covers defects in workmanship and material for the life of the original usable tread or for six years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: N/A (damaged/defective only)
- Tire Type: Light Truck-On/Off Highway
- Sidewall: Outlined Raised White Letters
- Speed Rating: S
- Load Index: 120
- Speed Rating Translation: 112 mph
- Load Index Translation: 3086 lbs.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||120|
|Vehicle Type:||Light Truck|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Outlined Raised White Letters|
|Tire Speed Rating:||S|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||31.70 x 9.40 x 31.70 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. My jeep wranglers standard/factory tires are 225 75/R16 104S, do these tires work with my vehicle and with the factory rims/wheels?
- Yes, these are the same physical size, but a higher ply rating. This will protect better in rocks, but be sure to use the vehicle air pressure rating. A higher ply rating with the same pressure as the load range "B" will give a little harder ride, but protect much better against rock damage to the sidewalls.by travelmeister8/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The letter "E" designates that this is a ten ply tire.by CommunityAnswer6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?