About this item
All Mighty Pacs Laundry Detergent is the dermatologist-recommended laundry detergent for sensitive skin. 100% free of dyes, perfumes and preservatives, All Free Clear Laundry Detergent uses less chemicals and is specially formulated to help minimize the potential for skin irritation. Even with its more-gentle formula, All Mighty Pacs Laundry Detergent is powerfully concentrated with active stain-lifters to fight against virtually all stains and remove dirt so clothes come out incredibly clean and maintain their bright colors. The individually packaged Mighty Pacs are conveniently pre-measured with 4X concentrated laundry detergent that dissolves completely and is safe for all wash machines. With the hypoallergenic formula you can trust, All Free Clear Laundry Detergent is the ultimate laundry necessity for caring for both your clothes and your skin.
All Might Pacs 4X Concentrated Free Clear Laundry Detergent:
- Dissolves completely
- No perfumes or dyes
- Recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin
- 4X concentrated with active stain-lifting formula
- Contains 72 pacs
Keep out of reach of children. Do not get in eyes. May be harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, drink a glass of water And call a poison control center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes.
Cleaning Agents, Stabilizer, Brightening Agent.
Regular loads: 1 mighty pacs. Large or heavily soiled loads: 2 mighty pacs. Add mighty pacs directly to the drum, then add laundry on top. Never place mighty pacs in the he dispenser. Keep container sealed between uses.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.5 x 4.25 x 11.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it should work on all high efficiency since is says 'HE' on the package ;0)by MWeb4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby bdog4033/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It says so right on the front of the package.by suz10111/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i use these pods in a 15 year old standard washer and it works fine. I buy the pods so my 13yr old daughter can help with laundry and not have to worry about the over use nightmare of laundry detergent.by An anonymous customer10/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but you put the packet in the drum, not in the liquid detergent dispenser.by ILPA5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes..they work perfect! just 1 per load/by Kittenmeow9/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are. That's what the HE on the front label of the product stands for - High Efficiency.by vnobles5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- according to the package but I do not have that kind of washer so personal experience is not first handby KYTNLaker7/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, all cycles and all temperatures.by MWeb5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby bdog4035/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes.by beautyjunkie5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. I usually wash in cold and find this very good at cleaning.by teachcat5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Purchased ALL stainlifters mighty pacs super concentarted 72 loads and the pacs are NOT CLEAR, they are GOLDEN. looking!!!!
- I purchased these accidentally and was nervous to use them because of the color, but they are fine. I have very sensitive, eczema prone skin and I've been using ALL Free & Clear for many years. I've been using these for months now and haven't had any issues with itching, dryness, breakouts or flare ups.by LaniBee2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?