About this item
Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Sinus Congestion Allergy & Cough Relief Liquid Gels temporarily relieve these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose, sneezing, itching of the nose or throat, itchy watery eyes. They temporarily relieve these symptoms due to a cold: nasal congestion, sinus congestion and pressure.
Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Sinus Congestion Allergy & Cough Relief Liquid Gels:
- Relieves: sinus congestion and pressure, headache and pain, runny nose and sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and cough
- Does not contain aspirin
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.13|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.91 x 1.09 x 3.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 10 capsules in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product, with other drugs containing Acetaminophen, 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product. Do not use to sedate children.
- Do not use With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (maoi) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the maoi drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an maoi, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product, if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its Ingredients, in children under 12 years of age.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Liver disease, heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, glaucoma, cough with excessive phlegm (mucus), a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland, persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema, taking the blood thinning drug warfarin, taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if Are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin, taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product Do not exceed recommended dosage, may cause marked drowsiness, avoid alcoholic drinks, alcohol, sedatives, And tranquilizers may increase drowsiness, be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery, excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days, fever gets worse or lasts than 3 days, redness or swelling is present, new symptoms occur, cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition, nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: Ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adult as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs of symptoms.
Do not take more than recommended dose. Adults And children 12 years And older, take 2 capsules with water every 4 hours. Do not exceed 10 capsules in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years, do not use.
Nasal Decongestant. Other: d&c Yellow #10, FD&C Blue #1, Gelatin, Glycerin, Mannitol, Polyethylene Glycol 400, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Shellac, Simethicone, Sorbitan, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide.
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.