A sequel to the original PC hit American McGee's Alice, the new title finds a grown-up Alice finally free from Rutledge Asylum for the Insane, but still grappling with the horror and survivor's guilt of the tragic fire that killed her family 11 years earlier. Alice returns to Wonderland to uncover the truth about her past. But what was once a place of refuge has now been transformed into a sinister nightmare, and madness threatens to overcome both Alice and Wonderland. Alice: Madness Returns builds upon the distinct art style of the original game, but with new visuals, story and game design.
- Something has gone horribly wrong in Wonderland. Can Alice save her once-beautiful refuge - and herself - from the madness that consumes them both?
- Overcome unimaginable evil with an arsenal of unusual weapons, including the legendary Vorpal Blade.
- Wonderland's most famous residents are back - but not necessarily as you remember them.
- Activate your Alice: Madness Returns Online Pass to access a bonus download of the original American McGee's Alice.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Sexual Themes, and Violence