Consider these popular products
- from $9.86
Alexis Taylor Women's Ponte Skirt
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This lovely Alexis Taylor women's ponte skirt is a must-have this season. Pick from the assorted colors available and pair with blouses and pumps for an important meeting. You can also dress down by adding a pair of flats and cardigan.
Alexis Taylor Women's Ponte Skirt:
- Poly blend
- Pull-on style
- Elastic waistband
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: MACHINE WASH COLD GENTLE CYCLE DO NOT BLEACH TUMBLE DRY LOW
Explore this item
|Color:||Multicolor , Other|
|Fabric Content:||5% Spandex , 95% Polyester|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm 5'6" and it comes to my knees.by lovewallyworldalso4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The skirt hits right at the knee.by sharpshopper34/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Just above the knee if your height is about 5'4by kt2344/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine falls just above the knee ever so slightly. Not a mini skirt by no means. Well worth the money!by 26Yvonne4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- the XXL is 22" long, the 2x plus is 25" long. So keep in mind the plus size 20 is longer than the xxl size 20by McShllymc4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Buyer12, this skirt hits right at the knee and is neither too long or too short sitting or standing. I am 5'8" and wear a 16. Another tip for you is that this skirt looks black and white but is actually black and beige. Hope this helps!!by ceevousplay4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi No sure about the length, but I asm 5'4" and it come to the top of my knees. Hope that helps.by pecantan424/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?