Check out these related products
- from $7.75
- Clearance$18.10 List price $36.99Save $18.89
- Clearance$8.25 List price $16.99Save $8.74
Alexis Taylor Women's Pleated Maxi Skirt
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This lovely Alexis Taylor Women's Pleated Maxi Skirt is a must-have this season. Pick from the assorted colors available and pair with flowing blouses and strappy wedges for a day under the sun. You can also dress up by tucking in a button-up shirt and adding simple pumps or printed flats for a stylish look. This women's pleated skirt is made of a poly-blend material and comes with a comfortable elastic waistband for an easy pull-on style. This pleated skirt is not only stylish but easy to care for, as well.
Alexis Taylor Women's Pleated Maxi Skirt:
- Poly blend
- Pull-on style
- Elastic waistband
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: HAND WASH COLD DO NOT BLEACH HANG TO DRY DO NOT IRON
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||5% Spandex , 27% Rayon , 68% Polyester|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1199488|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi. We bought a SMALL. This skirt is long. My daughter is 5'1" tall and it went right down to the floor. She is also very thin...probably 100lbs. So, you can try to compare that height/weight with whomever will where the skirt. Hope this helps.by Muffin181/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a full length skirt. I am 5'3 and it rests just below my ankles.by Mommyof5boyz12/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Too long if you are under 5 feet 3 inchesby catqueen1/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?