About this item
For all-over pain relief, reach for the Aleve Pain Reliever Fever Reducer, 150ct. This fever reducer and pain reliever tablets give relief to body-aching pain. These pain-relieving tablets work for 12 hours, so they work beyond your standard eight-hour work or school day. When you get a cold or flu, it's hard to concentrate on school, work or day-to-day activities. Take the recommended Aleve dosage before bedtime or in the morning, so you can focus on your day and not your pain. The maximum-strength Aleve pain medicine gives relief from common cold symptoms such as coughing, runny nose and sneezing. Plus, it relieves body-aching pain whenever you need it.
Aleve Pain Reliever Fever Reducer, 150ct:
- Pain-relieving strength that lasts all day
- Provides 12 hours of relief
- Can be used to relieve symptoms due to fever or cold
- Effectively soothes body-aching pain
- Available in a 150 ct size
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.5 x 4.41 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if You are: under a doctor's care for any serious condition. Taking any other drug.
- When using this product Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs. The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Do not take more than directed. The smallest effective dose should be used. Do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor. Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults And children 12 years And older: take 1 caplet every 8 to 12 hours while symptoms last. For the first dose you may take 2 caplets within the first hour. Do not exceed 2 caplets in any 8 to 12 hour period. Do not exceed 3 caplets in a 24 hour period. Children under 12 years ask a doctor.
D&c blue #2 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide.
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.