About this item
Lift your room's decor by several notches with the Alessandro Reversible Bed in a Bag in Gray. The charcoal and black swirls on a gray background portray a completely contemporary look that is quite exhilarating. This 200-thread-count reversible bedding set is made of a high-quality blend of cotton and polyester for durability, as well as comfort. You can pick up this set in four different sizes of Twin, Full, Queen, and King depending on which suits your bed the best. This contemporary bed in a bag includes a comforter, a bed skirt, a flat sheet, a fitted sheet and one or two pillowcases and shams depending on the size of the set. A machine washable bed in a bag, it is quite easy to maintain.
Alessandro Bed in a Bag in Gray:
- Reversible bedding set includes comforter, bed skirt, flat sheet, fitted sheet, 1 or 2 pillowcases, and 1 or 2 shams
- Charcoal and black swirls on a gray background
- Alessandro Reversible Bed in a Bag in Gray Fabric: cotton and polyester
- 200-thread count sheets
- Contemporary bed in a bag has a polyester comforter fill
- Bed skirt has 14" drop
- Fitted sheet fits mattresses up to 15" deep
- Care: machine wash; tumble dry
- Twin set includes: 63" x 86" comforter, one 20" x 30" pillowcase, and one 20" x 26" pillow sham
- Full set includes: 76" x 86" comforter, two 20" x 30" pillowcases, and two 20" x 26" shams
- Queen set includes: 86" x 86" comforter, two 20" x 30" pillowcases, and two 20" x 26" shams
- King set includes: 102" x 86" comforter, two 20" x 40" pillowcases, and two 20" x 36" shams
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.