Alegria 6-Drawer Double Dresser, Maple
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Alegria 6-Drawer Double Dresser is a sleek piece of furniture that is ideal for most bedrooms. Made of engineered wood, it sports a beautiful maple laminate finish that exudes elegance and will enhance the decor of your home. It also features an overhang top and a gently arched apron along the bottom. The maple dresser is designed with a side-by-side layout of 6 drawers arranged in two columns and three rows. Each drawer provides ample space to store your garments, linens, books, personal essentials and much more. This 6-drawer dresser features a solid wood knob on each drawer front and is outfitted with a Smart Glide system of metal glides and stops that allow for smooth and quiet use. With its low profile, this bureau is also a convenient height for children to use. The included detailed instructions make this maple dresser remarkably easy to assemble.
The natural maple finish is simple and will blend beautifully with other furniture that is light in color and will contrast nicely will darker pieces. By adding a wall-mounted mirror, you could use this piece as a small buffet in a dining room or an entryway. To complete the look, you can also add a matching mirror. This Alegria 6-Drawer Double Dresser is a stylish and practical accent piece for your home.
Alegria 6-Drawer Double Dresser:
- 6 drawers with solid wood knobs
- Metal drawer glides
- Engineered wood
- Natural maple laminate finish
- Quick European lock assembly system
- 6-drawer dresser includes 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in Canada
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||Yes|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||87.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.13 x 17.0 x 28.38|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I purchased this dresser recently. I don't know the weight it will bear, but I don't think an aquarium on top would be a good idea.by momoffourboysandagirl5/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure about the weight bearing but i was able to put a 34" old school tv on top of it with no problems at all as well as a dvd playerby sandgarcia012/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a large 6ft long tank that holds two leopard geckos and have no problems, but water weighs much more. You could try it in small amounts to be safe.by DMS831/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This dresser has a thin cardboard back that you nail on so I doubt that it could hold a haevy aquarium..although you could easily replce the card board back with something sturdier like a thin plywoodby mrsryan15611/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would'nt put an aquarium on top. It does have that much weight holding capability. It's sturdy, but not sturdy enough for that. Infact if you actually have all of the drawers out at the same time in it, it will tip over. And it is actually not a regular sized dresser either, more like a childrens size.by DannyJrsMom8/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can be painted, check with your local paint store for what they recommend.by DMS831/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Honestly I don't think they material it is made out of is very porous, or abosorbing, so my guess is that it would'nt hold to being painted very well.by DannyJrsMom8/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not big but not too small. I would say I was able to put about six to eight sweaters per drawer ( 3 or 4 sweaters side by side) Woman size sweaters and they were not bulky. Same with pants folded over twice, 3 or 4 side by side for 6 to 8 in a drawer It is shorter than I expected but works fine for me.by sueyd4612/27/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?