About this item
Spacious sleeping space and storage area are at your disposal when you use the Alegria 3-Drawer Mate's Bed. It is made from engineered wood and accommodates a twin-size mattress. This maple twin bed provides storage space in three spacious drawers that are positioned just below the bed, thereby using every inch of floor space the bed occupies. Store items such as books, magazines, children's toys, bedding and various personal items where they will be kept safe and sound. The three drawers that make up the under-bed storage glide on metal runners with safety stops. The bed is assembled by means of the European lock assembly system. The bed frame and drawers have a natural maple laminate finish, which will complement a wide variety of room decor and furnishings.
Alegria Mate's Storage Twin Bed:
- 3 drawers below
- Metal drawer glides
- Accommodates twin-size mattress, sold separately
- Engineered wood
- Natural maple laminate finish
- Quick European lock assembly system
- Includes 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in Canada
- Measures 39" W
See all bedroom furniture on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||120.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||42.0 x 76.0 x 11.88|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No headboard includedby FrugalistaMom2/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Headboard is sold seperately, or you can bundle and save about $10.by 808girl7/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one does not come with the headboard.by MamaGuer4/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does come with the headboard.by DannyJrsMom8/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The head board was an additional $92.88 from Walmart with free site to store shipping. Headboard is easy to put together & is GREAT for kids books & knick knack items. My daughter's room is small & we needed as much storage as we could find. It provided storage & shelves without using the walls. It was worth the extra $100.by IllinoisMom12042/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does, I do believe tht the headboard does help it.by Arimenia1/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i like this bed but I do not want to purchase it unless it can fit a box spring and mattress. In the ad it looks like it only accomodates a mattress?
- You can fit both. The bed would just be higher if so. There is not a need for a box spring due to the firm support of the actual base, but I do not see any reason you would not be able to use a box spring as well.by MamaGuer4/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a captains bed, so there is no need for a box spring with it, it won't fit one. It's only meant to fit the mattress itself.by DannyJrsMom3/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see why it couldn't accomodate a box spring & matress, but it comes with 2 sturdy flat boards that go across entire bed, in lieu of box spring. But it may look a little silly. We bought for my 5 year old & it's perfect for her without the box spring.by IllinoisMom12042/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The base of the bed is low enough that a box spring would work. With a mattress alone, it is on the low side. This fine for us as we got it for our 4.5 year old.by ArthurofChicago1/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there are 2 full boards to support the twin size bed mattress and yes the rails for the drawers are made of metal. Thank you. NExera Distributionby Nexerafurniture4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the 2 boards are to support the mattress. I don't know what the official weight limit of the bed is, but my husband, son, and daughter all sat atop the bed together and it seemed fine. My son has jumped on top of the bed a couple of times and that makes me nervous because of the 2 boards underneath. The drawer glides are metal.by FrugalistaMom2/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure, but I am 135 and have slept fine with my daughters which makes us about 200 and have never felt any give with the bed. If I guessed, maybe 300lbs? But that is just a guess.by MamaGuer8/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 2 boards that go across the whole bed as support. Yes the drawer glides are metal with good wheels!by aleecesmom10/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?