About this item
- Oval-shaped or hexagonal-shaped canister with your choise of carbon
fiber or titanium outer sleeve
- Hexagonal mufflers feature a carbon fiber outlet cap to match the design
of each bike
- Outlet cap, perforated inner sleeve and inlet cap are all made of
- Joint of the inlet cap is milled on a state-of-the-art CNC machine and
connected by high-quality, silicon-shielded tempered springs
- Include a lightweight, compact and high-temperature-resistant carbon
fiber muffler clamp
- Conical shaped and hydroformed header is made of stainless steel;
crossover tubes may be installed on certain models
- Link pipe may be cylinderical and in some models made of titanium; type
of contruction is based on maximum increase in performance
- When the position of the exhaust system needs to be changed and the
stock bracket is no longer usable, a carbon fiber bracket is included
Note: It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a proper jet kit be
installed when changing an exhaust system on a carbureted motorcycle. It is
recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a Power Commander be installed when
changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected motorcycle.
Note: Suzuki models GSX-R750 years 2006-2009 are Racing II for racing use
Note: Suzuki model GSX-R1000 year 2012 part # 1810-2143 is EC-Type approved
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.