Akai KS800 Front Load Karaoke System Machine with 7" TFT Screen, USB Playback and Vocal Record
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Take your karaoke skills to the next level with the Akai KS800 Front Load Karaoke System Machine. With 7" TFT screen, USB Playback and Vocal Record, it's a digital karaoke machine just like the pros use. This deluxe model Akai Karaoke with USB Playback and Vocal Record features a front load CD+G player, ample 7" color TFT screen, video output for a TV connection and a line-in function for MP3/iPhone playback. Don't have the perfect voice? The Akai KS800 Front Load Karaoke System Machine features A.V.C. (Auto Voice Control) and Echo Control for pitch-perfect, controlled singing. The built-in speakers deliver big sound in a sleek, attractive player, and there's a USB port for recording and playback. This digital karaoke machine does it all — imagine how your next get together with the Akai KS800. Perfect for house parties and family game night, the Akai KS800 Front Load Karaoke System with 7" TFT, USB Playback and Vocal Record is a great value in home entertainment!
Akai KS800 Front Load Karaoke System Machine with 7" TFT Screen, USB Playback and Vocal Record:
- CD/CDG front load karaoke system
- 7" color TFT screen
- Compatible to CD/CDG/CDRW/MP3
- Video output for TV connection
- Audio output
- A.V.C. (Auto Voice Control)
- Echo control
- Balance control
- Digital key control (on remote control)
- Microphone volume control
- 2 microphone jacks
- UBS port for record and playback
- Line-in function
- Built-in speakers
- 1 microphone
- 1 RCA cord
- 1 demo CD+G disc
- 1 AC power adapter
- Karaoke machine dimensions: 14.9"W x 21.5"H x 9.8"D
- Box dimensions: 26"L x 22"W x 14.5"H
- 90-day limited warranty
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.9 x 9.8 x 21.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- words come with the cdby garryoke11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a yellow video jack on the rear of the machine. All that is required is for you to plug in a (yellow) audio cord into the jack. Then plug the other (yellow) end into a (yellow) audio jack which is supplied on your TV. Final step is to click on your 'input' button on your tv remote and change the input from tv to 'video.'. When done singing, click on the 'input' button on your remote, move the cursor over tv, and click ok to return to tv viewing.by WillieIII11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (22) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is my understanding that it is CDs with graphics - meaning the lyrics will appear on the monitor. So far, I have only used CD+G - I found a few in Walmart, Best Buy and ACE Karaoke online.by Oct12311/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (29) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it is a cd with graphics (the words)by garryoke10/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Thank you for asking! We apologize but we are not able to answer your inquiry directly. Please contact the manufacturer directly at Thank You for contacting the Akai Customer Care Website Please select one of the following email addresses below that best fit the need for your request: SEND ONE EMAIL TO ONLY ONE ADDRESS BELOW If you send more than one email, it will delay your response time even longer. If you are not sure which email to use, it will be forwarded to the correct person. All emails must include the following information: Model Number Serial Number Date of Purchase Place of Purchase (name of retail store) A brief description of the issue you are experiencing Also include your name, contact phone number and home address email@example.com (internal parts only) firstname.lastname@example.org (unit out of warranty) (for extended warranties contact the 3rd party provider of the agreement) email@example.com (unit must be in warranty) firstname.lastname@example.org (Cords, manuals, remotes, stand, etc…) email@example.com Technical Questions Someone from our customer care division will return your response within 5-7 business days. To expedite your care issues, please attach proof of purchase receipt to your email. If you do not have access to email, please leave a detailed message with the same information listed above to: 323-281-0782. Someone will contact you. Sincerely,by FileMate Support11/12/2015Written by a verified representative from FileMate SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can play regular CDs, but it will not show the words.by CommunityAnswer11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?