Similar items in stock
Airzone POP Pogo Stick, Blue
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Kids can enjoy the same fun you did as a child with this Airzone POP pogo stick. It's the same classic design you loved, but covered with protective foam. This foam pogo stick is designed with younger bouncers in mind. This kid's pogo stick features deluxe coil technology that ensures a smooth rebound every time for more even and gentle jumping. Made from metal, this Airzone POP pogo stick is also designed with durability in mind, so kids will wear out faster than this pogo stick will. This pogo stick is intended for small children and has a maximum weight capacity of 80 pounds. It also comes fully assembled, so it's ready for fun as soon as you get it home.
Airzone POP Pogo Stick, Blue:
- Age range: 5-9 years
- Deluxe Coil Technology provides a super smooth rebound every time
- Comes fully assembled for instant fun
- Maximum weight capacity: 80 pounds
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Age Start:||5 Years|
|Age End:||9 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||37.0 x 8.5 x 2.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The manual does not specify a min weight, but after seeing it in action, less than 40-45 lbs would not be able to operate it properly.by DrnSkpy9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The minimum weight is 50 lbs. My daughter is only about 45 lbs, and she can't use it- she's not heavy enough to compress it.by CasperJLM8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't remember what the package said, but my daughter is about 35 pounds and she isn't heavy enough to make it work. Hope that helps!by AShertzer8/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $30.37List price
- from $9.54
- $5.00List price
- from $11.07
- from $9.99
- from $7.50