Airzone 15' Trampoline and Enclosure, Blue
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Looking for sure-fire family fun right in your own backyard? Master your aerial artistry with the 15' Spring Trampoline and Safety Enclosure Combo set from Airzone. This high-performance trampoline features an impressive 96 stainless steel springs that provide unbelievable rebound and bouncing control.
Airzone 15' Trampoline and Enclosure:
- Durable, padded PVC cover protects you from the springs and frame so you don't need to confine yourself to the middle of the massive jumping mat
- Spring trampoline supported by a robust frame with six W-shaped legs, giving the trampoline 12 balanced contact points to prevent tipping or wobbling
- Extending from the legs are heavy-duty padded steel masts, which add support while securing the non-abrasive polyethylene mesh enclosure netting
- The taut-fitting netting provides 360 degrees of protection, and features tightly woven mesh so little fingers and toes won't get caught
- Locking hardware bolts on the frame and legs provide additional safety
- Frame and springs are galvanized to prevent corrosion, and the weather-resistant frame cover and jumping mat are UV safe for years of use
- Easy to assemble with no additional tools needed and no drilling required
- Certified by an independent laboratory to pass all safety requirements
- Weight limit: 200 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 111"H x 180" diameter
- Model #148739-2
- Please Note: This item ships in 2 boxes
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||100.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby kwalla786/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No stairs are included. Have to climb up the edge or supply your own stepladder.by SharperAZ11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not come with stairs or a ladder.by ABTM4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby dtp634/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This trampoline dose not come with stairs.by BravoSportsCorp4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All of the tools are included but I highly recommend getting a 9/32" nut driver and a regular phillip screwdriver (which you have anyway). The included spring tool is essential for installing (and in your case, removing) all 96 springs. Then you remove the 12 bolts holding the frame ring to the legs and that shoudl be it. I don't plan on taking the "W's" apart. Those are the six pieces that form the legs.by Jodsafhpo4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a T handle with a hook at the other end to pull the springs. To take down for the winter, all you have to do is: 1. Disconnect the enclosure from the top of the six enclosure poles. 2. Disconnect about 12-18 straps that keep the padding from lifting up on the outside. 3. Disconnect all 96 springs from the outer ring and jumping surface. The enclosure net, jumping mat, and pad will all be connected in big mess that you can roll/fold up.by JasonInCO4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All tools needed will come with your trampoline in the kit. To take the trampoline apart for storage just reverse the directions you used to put it up. Any questions you may have once you buy your trampoline can be answered in the manual or by calling the manufacturer at 1(800) 248-5327by BravoSportsCorp4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Springs are held by d-rings on the mat and slits in the steel frame.by dtp6312/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the springs are held by d-rings on the trampoline mat and slits in the steel frame.by dtp6312/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby BravoSportsCorp4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?