Similar items in stock
Air Hogs Charge & Launch Wind Flyers, Red Redeco
Check out these related products
- $16.44 Was $19.49Save $3.05
- $9.99 Was $11.31Save $1.32
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Air Hogs Remote-Controlled Planes, Red Redeco, are quick charge remote-control planes designed to launch kids into powered flight. Simply charge these Air Hogs Wind Flyers up and let them go, and you will be amazed at what they can do. Let them soar, and they can go as long as 90 seconds while reaching incredible heights and distances. These Wind Flyers Air Hogs Planes will go the distance on a single quick charge. All you need are two AA batteries, which are not included, and you can get your remote controlled planes up and running. This plane comes in a vibrant Red Redeco color that will stand out as it soars through the air. No remote is needed to enjoy these easy to fly outdoor Air Hogs planes and to enjoy hours of fun with these toys.
Air Hogs Remote-Controlled Wind Flyers, Red Redeco:
- Easy-to-fly outdoor plane
- Quick charge plane
- Simply charge it up and let it go
- No remote is needed
- Soar for as long as 90 seconds
- Reach incredible heights and distances
- Goes the distance on a single quick charge
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5514105|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.00 x 3.50 x 12.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Why does the title say "remote-controled", then the description says "no remote ..needed"?
- The plane sits on top of the charger/remote for 90seconds. Once released the plane flies. That's the extent of thatby tam852610/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It isn't remote- control. I think whoever wrote this apparently was misinformed. It is just a charge- up and let fly plane. No controls really.by Brown910/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?